JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I disagree with this. First, it's not just a traffic accident. He was forcibly trying to steal someone else's car to try to get away. Second, I would not presume he has insurance, or even a driver's license. Third, what would happen if everyone always just stands around? What if you were not there and your daughter was in the passenger seat or baby seat of the car this guy (who had a knife in his coat) was trying to steal? Should poeple just stand around watching and say, "nothing to worry about, I'm sure insurance will take care of things" as he drives off?

The fact is the guy was unsuccessful in car jacking another car after his wreck because poeple were there to prevent it and he wasn't allowed to just drive off. That was others who did that, not me (I was on 911 call looking for injuries as asked by dispatcher as I'm coming up on scene), so I'm not taking credit for that in any way. But I give tons of credit to those folks that were right there next to that car who stopped him and caused him to run off.

Again...

"And I'm not saying chasing him was the wrong decision. Only you can decide that."

Anymore, I would give some quick consideration in how the police are going to react when they arrive and they are determining who the bad guy is, especially if you're running down the road and you're the first person they see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top