JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah def takes some stones, but just like ranchers or farmers you working with those animals enough you get to know their mannerisms and movements. And you get a little comfortable with them.
Take a portland liberal to a farm with a 1600 lbs cow. They would get near it. But after your around them it's basically a HUGE dumb dog. That taste delicious.
My wife's dad raises cows and the first time i went there I was a little nervous. But after playing with them a bit they are big scared animals.

The idea of bang dinner while a good idea shows a lack of experience with game animals and meat animals in general. That meat would be nasty tasting with all the adrenalin and lactic acid built up from the stress. I would venture it would be close to inedible.

Yeah, the dude has some brass ones... that is for sure.
And I have seen farmers and members of my own family do such things.
My great grandfather was killed by a dairy bull he raised from a calf.
So, it pays to be cautious... and have a brass pair...

Ive seen this whole video, this bull was so exhausted he actually went and laid down right nearby. There was a small kids wading pool nearby and they filled it with with a bunch of water and he drank it all..Then went and rested abit longer. He had been hung up in it for 12 plus hours..

I would have climbed to the top of the slide and unhooked him from above. Been around a lot of moose before, but that definitely took some guts. A guy at the local hardware store (local was still 12 miles away) was feeding moose one year when I was a kid that we had an expecially bad moose problem in the area. Too many wolves being hunted created too many moose within a couple years.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top