Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Gives new meaning to the term "GAME WARDEN". ......

Reactions
Yeah def takes some stones, but just like ranchers or farmers you working with those animals enough you get to know their mannerisms and movements. And you get a little comfortable with them.
Take a portland liberal to a farm with a 1600 lbs cow. They would get near it. But after your around them it's basically a HUGE dumb dog. That taste delicious.
My wife's dad raises cows and the first time i went there I was a little nervous. But after playing with them a bit they are big scared animals.

Mark W.

Reactions
The idea of bang dinner while a good idea shows a lack of experience with game animals and meat animals in general. That meat would be nasty tasting with all the adrenalin and lactic acid built up from the stress. I would venture it would be close to inedible.

Reactions
Yeah, the dude has some brass ones... that is for sure.
And I have seen farmers and members of my own family do such things.
My great grandfather was killed by a dairy bull he raised from a calf.
So, it pays to be cautious... and have a brass pair...

Caveman Jim

Reactions
The idea of bang dinner while a good idea shows a lack of experience with game animals and meat animals in general. That meat would be nasty tasting with all the adrenalin and lactic acid built up from the stress. I would venture it would be close to inedible.
I made that comment as a joke, I got one sucker to like it though...

Reactions
I would have climbed to the top of the slide and unhooked him from above. Been around a lot of moose before, but that definitely took some guts. A guy at the local hardware store (local was still 12 miles away) was feeding moose one year when I was a kid that we had an expecially bad moose problem in the area. Too many wolves being hunted created too many moose within a couple years.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online