JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not looking for it in some members here. :rolleyes:

And I a do not follow false prophets, is basically what it boils down to. If I want snake oil, guess I could go to the source and
not buy it at a second hand store like these lobbyist. Great thing about the truth, even if one denies its reality. Doesn't change whether its feasible, or correct !
48369731_1097273020443022_4371350746738720768_n.jpg

How would ruger 10 22 fair under the proposed Oregon anti assault ban??? Thanks.

As long as it is stock it would be OK. You couldn't put it in an aftermarket stock that has a pistol grip. You would be limited to 10-round magazines, unless you already have magazines that hold >10 rounds and you register them.

Don't bank on being able to buy AR's or 30 rd mags before the ban to be grandfathered in. CA did that years ago and now the new trend in CA is to now outlaw possession. No longer grandfathered in.

If I could swing it I would buy some politicians but I'm no Bloomberg.

We could be. Start our own anti-anti campaign. I stated before, the dems are already hitting my email asking for donations. The Republicans in Oregon don't even have a short list of candidates and they wonder why they aren't winning.

We could be. Start our own anti-anti campaign. I stated before, the dems are already hitting my email asking for donations. The Republicans in Oregon don't even have a short list of candidates and they wonder why they aren't winning.
THIS WONT BE POPULAR BUT AGAIN THE TRUTH USUALLY HURTS

It's not gonna happen most gun owners here on this site are proggies too :mad:.....here on the west coast you cant get gun owners to save themselves, the MAJORITY are far too drunk on the democrat koolaid

Imagine the Power & Message......if every county but portlandia's were to vote their counties 2nd Amendment sanctuary counties....THIS WAS AN EASY ONE.....yall had a chance it was NO secret what some counties were up to , SAVE THEMSELVES.... WHEN WE REALIZED YOUR NO HELP HERE

shame on ya's I realized 2 years ago when the NRA sent me a post card telling me to save my self by emailing the reps here cause were not getting NRA help....ON THIS WEST COAST.... SAVE YOURSELF

The progressive/conservative thing is so worn out.

I feel I am progressive.
I don't want a border wall
I believe in true reintegration of excons after release
I am anti death penalty
I am pro choice, pro lgbtq equality, pro ending the war on drugs

I am also anti-amy form of firearms regulation. I mean ANY form. If I want to buy a Mk19 at Wal-Mart, I should be allowed to.

THIS WONT BE POPULAR BUT AGAIN THE TRUTH USUALLY HURTS

It's not gonna happen most gun owners here on this site are proggies too :mad:.....here on the west coast you cant get gun owners to save themselves, the MAJORITY are far too drunk on the democrat koolaid

Imagine the Power & Message......if every county but portlandia's were to vote their counties 2nd Amendment sanctuary counties....THIS WAS AN EASY ONE.....yall had a chance it was NO secret what some counties were up to , SAVE THEMSELVES.... WHEN WE REALIZED YOUR NO HELP HERE

shame on ya's I realized 2 years ago when the NRA sent me a post card telling me to save my self by emailing the reps here cause were not getting NRA help....ON THIS WEST COAST.... SAVE YOURSELF

Look...…… I'm not saying you or Dune hopper are wrong.
The NRA and fellow gun owners can always do more. But they do offer some help. The fact it isn't enough for you doesn't change that.

Getting angry at those that do some good but not enough?
Well. It may help you feel better. But it doesn't contribute anything positive.

And complaining that some are not doing enough positive is a negative. Although I understand the frustration and desire to motivate people you just want to strangle some times.

I do it to.

But is it just screaming as the plane goes down?
It doesn't do anything. But as stated above. You feel better. :D

Last Edited:
HERE IS AN UPDATE SOME MAY NOT BE AWARE OF:

Ninth Circuit Upholds Block of California Gun Magazine Ban

lOOKS LIKE A SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGE TO THE MAGAZINE BAN IS IN PLACE?

The temporary injunction blocking California from enforcing the law was upheld until the case goes to trial in March 2019. It isn't over yet. Chances of winning in the liberal Ninth Circuit are low. They usually uphold gun control laws as constitutional.

The progressive/conservative thing is so worn out.

I feel I am progressive.
I don't want a border wall
I believe in true reintegration of excons after release
I am anti death penalty
I am pro choice, pro lgbtq equality, pro ending the war on drugs

I am also anti-any form of firearms regulation. I mean ANY form. If I want to buy a Mk19 at Wal-Mart, I should be allowed to.

Then you have a special responsibility and obligation to let the liberal/progressive Democratic politicians that you vote for and help put in office know about your support for gun rights and your opposition to more "gun safety" laws. They are more likely to listen to you and care about your opinions than the opinions of the "deplorables" who didn't vote for them.

Last Edited:
Ok, THIS is a first for me, and hopefully last time it ever happens, but I actually support Kate with her plan to harden our schools, having seen first hand what can happen when that is done in a positive proactive way. I still hate her with a passion, BUT at least she did do one good thing for our children!

That being said I do question how much of that money will go to harden schools. If it is written that a certain percentage goes to hardening schools then maybe it will be worth it. But it will probably be going into the pockets of school administrators and for counselors after the fact of a crazy person going schizoid in a school.

The temporary injunction blocking California from enforcing the law was upheld until the case goes to trial in March 2019. It isn't over yet. Chances of winning in the liberal Ninth Circuit are low. They usually uphold gun control laws as constitutional.

Then you have a special responsibility and obligation to let the liberal/progressive Democratic politicians that you vote for and help put in office know about your support for gun rights and your opposition to more "gun safety" laws. They are more likely to listen to you and care about your opinions than the opinions of the "deplorables" who didn't vote for them.

To be fair, I almost exclusively vote 3rd party.

To be fair, I almost exclusively vote 3rd party

Last Edited:
That being said I do question how much of that money will go to harden schools. If it is written that a certain percentage goes to hardening schools then maybe it will be worth it. But it will probably be going into the pockets of school administrators and for counselors after the fact of a crazy person going schizoid in a school.

I remember when they passed the state lottery we were told that the proceeds would be used for schools. A few years later somebody pointed out that not a single dime had gone to schools. We were then told that the state had never said that it would, but everybody remembered. I don't remember if we passed an initiative or it was fixed legislatively but it had to get put into law for the state to keep it's promise.

Wonder how much of that money will be for "school hardening" seminars at tropical resorts or Vegas? If we don't watch them they WILL abuse it.

I remember when they passed the state lottery we were told that the proceeds would be used for schools. A few years later somebody pointed out that not a single dime had gone to schools. We were then told that the state had never said that it would, but everybody remembered. I don't remember if we passed an initiative or it was fixed legislatively but it had to get put into law for the state to keep it's promise.

Wonder how much of that money will be for "school hardening" seminars at tropical resorts or Vegas? If we don't watch them they WILL abuse it.

That was exactly my point brother, we cannot trust our government to do the right thing because we all know that it hasn't in the past.

Here they are hard at work and Salem and Olympia.

74944C29-5433-41AD-8446-9AF2A229F06A.jpeg

To be fair, I almost exclusively vote 3rd party

Then make sure your friends and relatives who do vote for anti-gun Democrats know about the importance of gun rights and your opposition to more "gun safety" laws. Try to persuade them to vote no on any gun control ballot initiatives that appear on the ballot.

Then make sure your friends and relatives who do vote for anti-gun Democrats know about the importance of gun rights and your opposition to more "gun safety" laws. Try to persuade them to vote no on any gun control ballot initiatives that appear on the ballot.

I always do. Unfortunately my dad is a Fudd, who owns several guns, and frequently uses a .22 to take care of pests on the farm, but supports "assault weapon" bans

That was exactly my point brother, we cannot trust our government to do the right thing because we all know that it hasn't in the past.

Here they are hard at work and Salem and Olympia.

View attachment 527584

The picture shows how our education twists the truth and brainwashes students.

Dunce was actually a 14th century scholar whose writings on on theology, grammar, logic and metaphysics helped to set the stage for the Renaissance. Political infighting by educators from opposing camps after Dunce's death gave us our current perception of a Dunce being stupid, though none of his detractors had as much impact on Western Civilization as did Dunce.

The picture shows how our education twists the truth and brainwashes students.

Dunce was actually a 14th century scholar whose writings on on theology, grammar, logic and metaphysics helped to set the stage for the Renaissance. Political infighting by educators from opposing camps after Dunce's death gave us our current perception of a Dunce being stupid, though none of his detractors had as much impact on Western Civilization as did Dunce.

Haha, I never even thought of looking up where the dunce label came from. Thanks for that.
Although it seems that most all elected elected officials nowadays are educated idiots with an agenda to derail American freedoms as we know them...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads