JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was wondering why my feet were cold. Hell really DID freeze over! :D

I know, RIGHT!:eek:
Never thought I would see the day Kate would actually do something Good and meaningful for this State and it's Youth!
May she rot in the hot place for all the bad she done here, It's still unforgivable no matter how much good she does, MURDER is still Murder!:mad::mad::mad:

Among other crimes!

More on the topic though; the only specific gun control steps the unsightly Brown stain referenced in the 2019-2021 agenda is:

Kate Brown isn't the biggest threat, these folks are: Lift Every Voice

We continue to build our grassroots organization, run primarily by volunteers as we continue to advocate for safer schools, houses of worship and communities. We now number in the thousands from all over the state in our shared commitment to challenge the status quo as we prepare to accomplish this important goal. Our voice has been heard by people throughout the state as we continue to push to reduce gun violence in Oregon and the nation.

Now we are ready to ramp up for the coming 2019 legislative session around the two issues we are championing. We are working with legislators to put forth bills to prohibit the sale of assault weapons as well as to prohibit the sale of large capacity magazines.

If they don't get their way in Salem they will put this on the ballot in 2020: Oregon Ban on Certain Firearms and Magazines with More than a 10-Round Capacity Initiative (2018) - Ballotpedia

They are copying the success of gun control ballot initiatives in Washington and California. Those all passed and given how blue Oregon is (look at the results of the last election) it will get on the ballot and it will pass.

These are the things that will be banned so start buying them now if you ever want to own them:

This initiative would have banned certain firearms defined by the initiative as assault weapons and ammunition magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Specifically, the initiative would have prohibited the manufacture, import, sale, purchase, transfer, or possession of the following and made any violations a Class B felony:[2][3]

• any semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine and any of the following features:
    • a grip, such as a pistol grip or thumbhole stock, designed to allow the operators trigger hand to be directly below the action of the rifle while firing rather than behind the firing action of the rifle as with most traditional hunting rifles;
    • any grip or shroud that can be held by the non-trigger hand while firing;
    • a flash suppressor or muzzle break/compensator or reduce recoil;
    • a bayonet mount or grenade/flare launcher;
  • any semiautomatic pistol or rifle with a fixed ammunition magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds; [that includes tube fed semiauto .22s like the Marlin 60]
  • any semiautomatic rifle shorter than 30 inches;
  • a semiautomatic pistol with one of the following:
    • any secondary grip or barrel cover that can be held by the non-trigger hand while firing;
    • a folding, telescoping, or thumbhole stock;
    • the ability to accept an ammunition magazine in any other location than into the grip; [like AR and AK pistols and the Ruger 22 Charger]
    • a threaded barrel that can accept a silencer;
  • any semiautomatic shotgun with any of the following features:
    • a pistol or thumbhole grip combined with a folding or telescoping stock;
    • a fixed ammunition magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds;
    • an ability to receive a detachable ammunition magazine;
    • a revolving cylinder magazine
  • any kit or combination of parts able to convert a firearm in any of the ways prohibited above.

Last Edited:
Buy land in one of the Sanctuary Counties. I may have to get a FFL and open a gun storage facility for outlawed guns and accessories. For a small monetary contribution, you can store your outlawed guns and have access anytime you need them.

What do you think? Kind of like jabbing a pencil in Brown's eye.

If I could swing it I would buy some politicians but I'm no Bloomberg.

More realistically I will buy some more .22 ammunition. Even the prospect of additional infringement causes people to buy it all up and I like to go and shoot it. There are deals around too.

If you want a ban compliant gun recommendation I'll throw SP101 in .22 out there.

If I could swing it I would buy some politicians but I'm no Bloomberg.

More realistically I will buy some more .22 ammunition. Even the prospect of additional infringement causes people to buy it all up and I like to go and shoot it. There are deals around too.

If you want a ban compliant gun recommendation I'll throw SP101 in .22 out there.

I always laugh at the recommendation of .22lr. Like it's somehow "above the law".

I think there are aftermarket accessories that fit the standard ar 15 to cali compliance. and as a result these guns do not have to be registered.
Could you please expand on this? If there is some sort of loophole to avoid a potential registration. You just got my mind thinking.

Could you please expand on this? If there is some sort of loophole to avoid a potential registration. You just got my mind thinking.

One of the "evil features" that gun controllers use to identify an "assault weapon" is a pistol grip or thumbhole stock. The proposed Oregon "assault weapon" ban defines pistol grip as:

a grip, such as a pistol grip or thumbhole stock, designed to allow the operators trigger hand to be directly below the action of the rifle while firing rather than behind the firing action of the rifle as with most traditional hunting rifles;

There are devices such as the Thorsden stock that try to avoid meeting the definition of a pistol grip

R0001.jpg
File-1521736572.jpg

The question is would they still meet the definition of a thumbhole stock.

You would also have to remove all of the other "evil features":

• any grip or shroud that can be held by the non-trigger hand while firing;
  • a flash suppressor or muzzle break [sic]/compensator [to] reduce recoil;
  • a bayonet mount or grenade/flare launcher;

Any semiautomatic rifle would also have to be at least 30" long to avoid being classified as an "assault weapon".

Last Edited:
Buy land in one of the Sanctuary Counties. I may have to get a FFL and open a gun storage facility for outlawed guns and accessories. For a small monetary contribution, you can store your outlawed guns and have access anytime you need them.

I suggest Fruitland, Idaho, just on the other side of the Snake from Ontario. That makes it the first Free State access outside of Oregon's jurisdiction and you wouldn't have to give Bloody Kate your tax money.

Just be careful not to get sent to prison and have something jabbed in your brown eye. :s0066:

Tell you what my "compliance" ends at my Inland M1 Carbine and Springfield M1 Garand. Unless they want to had me about $900.00 Tax free cash for the Carbine and a cool $1000.00 for the Garand they can go play with mud. As to what to buy I suggest shares in OFF and NRA.

And these people really are stupid if they think some how reducing me to a Bolt action rifle is somehow going to make the world safer. 600 yards is a long ways away but just a half second by .243 Win and only .6 seconds by 30-06 Heck my 115 year old 30-40 Gov. can do 2800 fps with a 150grain slug. .64 seconds to 600 Yards and its a Lever action!

Last Edited:
Assault "gun free zone" stickers. High capacity buckets for my hollow tip rocks and armor piercing hockey pucks. Barrel shroud for my pen in case it overheats while I'm writing checks for all the taxes and fees to continue to exercise a constitutional right. "Approved" storage for my 1st amendment so I can keep my freedomthink out of the reach of children. And maybe a shoulder thing that goes up for my detachable pistol grip sniper thumbhole bayonet launcher.

...oh wait, I don't live in Oregon anymore. Guess I'll just continue with my regular scheduled programming.

But hey every one, don't forget to donate huge to the NRA and OFF, after all we are in this position because the Job they did..... I mean the job they Failed .... to do. Only organizations in the world, where the public freely give money to and Organization and not getting any results from their money, and then people rise up and give more the next year LOL. A couple more years of bills passing and Oregon Firearms Federation, will go the same router Dicks Sporting did.
Geees how are they ever going to collect money for his sisters reelection ???:rolleyes:

But hey every one, don't forget to donate huge to the NRA and OFF, after all we are in this position because the Job they did..... I mean the job they Failed .... to do. Only organizations in the world, where the public freely give money to and Organization and not getting any results from their money, and then people rise up and give more the next year LOL. A couple more years of bills passing and Oregon Firearms Federation, will go the same router Dicks Sporting did.
Geees how are they ever going to collect money for his sisters reelection ???:rolleyes:

Man. I don't even know what that talk is? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads