JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I work for a very large corporation in the Spokane valley who has implemented that the unvaccinated be tested 2 time a week or get the JAB. The company has wanted to do this for a while but now has reason. We started last week and where told it would be for the next 3 weeks then the government mandate goes into effect but we have not gotten the info on how that federal mandate will work so we are not sure how that will play out.

The work environment is starting to, in my opinion get a bit hostel towards the un-vaccinated not from the folks that worked on the floor for the last 18 months as we worked hand in hand while management and non-essential personal worked from the safety of their home but from the management and non-essential as they come back to the work on site. Even though most of the folks on the floor have had covid and lived and carries anti bodies it does not matter to them as we are the unwashed masses.

So, since I will not get the JAB and I feel getting tested weekly will become harder as time goes on, I have chosen to do early retirement and even though I was not really ready I feel I have to do what is right in my mind and not give in.

Now as to the original post and the reason for my statement above. The future will depend on the outcome of the many law suits coming down the pike on the mandates. I feel the mandates are un-constitutional but who am I.

This nation is very divided on every subject like politics, guns, abortion, defund the police and now vaccinated and un-vaccinated and this has divided us the most and fastest yet to date and I even see a very strong divide on this site.

There are groups of folks who want all un-vaccinated to be rounded up and put in camps for the safety of the Vaccinated and to be forced vaccinated.

Many folks will get the JAB as a few have at work already as they feel there is no way out and there are those that are already looking elsewhere with smaller companies and a few are like me and will retire early.

This is where the courts will come into play because if the vaccine mandates win and it is constitutional then you will see the hatred become ramped towards the un-vaccinated even more than what it is. You will not be able to go to the store, get gas or work anywhere without a vaccine card so the black market will be on the rise for goods and fake vaccine cards, so chip implants will be needed to prove your one of the Vaccinated ones and more control will come into play.

Unemployment will be on the rise as you will find resistance to the mandates from both sides so crime will be on the rise because if you cannot work you still need to feed your family until eventually martial law will be implemented to push down the un-vaccinated terrorist and yes I feel we will be categorized as terrorist as it is easier to get laws passed if you have a bad guy to go after.. Many feel this way already even here on this site.

A lot of folks will feel this is a tyrannical government including as many as 24 states as they are in the process of suing already but would the states give in or secede from the union if the courts say it is legal, dividing this country for real and forever, it is hard to say but either way it is not good for Americans.

If they find the Vaccine Mandates Constitutional then what is next as it opens the door for making guns a major medical pandemic per the CDC or meat, salt and whatever else they want.

This is the first time in my life I feel a real SHTF could happen in the next year if folks do not come down to reality and think for themselves instead of living in fear from 30 second sound bites.

But what do I know I am the problem to many folks out there?

^^^ this right here^^^
We're already seeing the great divide between folks, as if the woke and the race crap wasn't enough, we have families broken apart, old friendships broken, all because of the Covid!

It's only going to get worse from here!

Apparently St Lukes & St Alphonsos med centers here in SW Idaho are backing off on their 'get jabbed or get fired' mandate because too many have said FU and quit, and now they cannot afford to lose any more staff

^^^ this right here^^^
We're already seeing the great divide between folks, as if the woke and the race crap wasn't enough, we have families broken apart, old friendships broken, all because of the Covid!

This is what losing a war looks like. Since we've devolved into a nation of simple, spiteful idiots with an acute sense of entitlement.

^^^ this right here^^^

download (1).jpeg

Apparently St Lukes & St Alphonsos med centers here in SW Idaho are backing off on their 'get jabbed or get fired' mandate because too many have said FU and quit, and now they cannot afford to lose any more staff
^^^ this right here^^^

This is what losing a war looks like. Since we've devolved into a nation of simple, spiteful idiots with an acute sense of entitlement.
We're supposed to fill out a form. I haven't. I'm sure they'll remind me. I'm not sure what they'll do after that. Pretty sure I know what I'm going to do.

There is no greater way to control people than by fear. Take away their creature comforts, security, stability, and sane people will make irrational decisions, and willingly give up everything to maintain any semblance of normal life.

The glaring problem is the puppet masters know this. Their end game is to let things get so bad that people will willingly submit and accept their version of order.

I keep hearing from people that this is just tin foil hat, extremist thinking and it can never happen.... it's happening.

Last Edited:
There is no greater way to control people than by fear. Take away their creature comforts, security, stability, and sane people will make irrational decisions, and would be willing to give up everything to maintain the status quo.

The problem is, the puppet masters know this, and their end game is to let things get so bad that people will willingly submit and accept their version of order.
That is when they will learn that a lot of us still understand what it truly means to be an American. Some things are more important than comfort.

Software QA always gets the short end of the stick. Seen it happen over and over. Product Manager sets an impossible ship date. Development works their butts off to get 80% of the features completed, fighting the whole time to get the rest of the features cut. Code freeze gets pushed out to one week before sign off. Hey guys, can you get everything final tested/certified and whatever else you do in about a quarter the time we promised you? You've probably automated most of it by now, right? :rolleyes:
Yup - dev works on something for six months, doesn't test it, then throws it over the wall to QA and expects it to be tested in two weeks.

But I mostly hated it because I had to repeat the same thing over and over again. I preferred dev because I usually got to do new stuff each cycle.

Yup - dev works on something for six months, doesn't test it, then throws it over the wall to QA and expects it to be tested in two weeks.

But I mostly hated it because I had to repeat the same thing over and over again. I preferred dev because I usually got to do new stuff each cycle.
I figure functionality and failure tests are things I should be doing while I'm coding. I like writing simple tests or test harnesses and checking them in with my code. I'm OK leaving the rest to someone else but I like giving them something to work with. When we have QA at all. With this CI/CD stuff if you're not careful the end user becomes the tester.

I figure functionality and failure tests are things I should be doing while I'm coding. I like writing simple tests or test harnesses and checking them in with my code. I'm OK leaving the rest to someone else but I like giving them something to work with. When we have QA at all. With this CI/CD stuff if you're not careful the end user becomes the tester.
But when I started at DTNA, they had zero unit tests for the codebase I worked on, and it wasn't until I was lead that we started writing unit tests, and even then most sucked.

Just found out my woman's co-worker went to his doctor because he has been feeling rather poor for several weeks now and he thought it was MS, went to a neurologist and after all the tests they said it was related to the C-19 shot and that many people have been suffering neurological issues after getting the said jab. The only reason she told me this is because it is a contentious issue between us. She has already had the shots and suffered no issues but I refuse until there is far more data and long term studies. My little boy has incurable heart disease and his doc said not to have him get it, I can only imagine the battle I am going to have with the school district when they try to force me to get him vaccinated; and make no bones about it they will try shoving that Fauchi poisen down our throats.. (yea yea I know its not just that bought and paid for prick)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads