JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've been seeing some obviously fresh immigrants around lately.. Maybe they'll juice the economy as they join the 'work force'.
Oh boy I can't wait to hear how you knew they were fresh immigrants. Did you get one of those immigrant detectors from the back of your comic books!? Oh no! Were they speaking Spanish!?

Oh boy I can't wait to hear how you knew they were fresh immigrants. Did you get one of those immigrant detectors from the back of your comic books!? Oh no! Were they speaking Spanish!?
Sure got your Osh Kosh B'gosh in a bunch!
I wonder, is there a Troll collage y'all attend before ya go trollin forums, or you just free styling it?

This could explain TXManny's Response to the assumption that the new immigrants are potentially Mexican and the comment that they could breathe life back into the "work force"
I'm not picking on any individual person here; just trying to add some context and understanding to why the thread became so caustic…

9401438A-BAD1-4CEA-93CE-66A06C8B77AC.jpeg

This could explain TXManny's Response to the assumption that the new immigrants are potentially Mexican and the comment that they could breathe life back into the "work force"
I'm not picking on any individual person here; just trying to add some context and understanding to why the thread became so caustic…

View attachment 1034435
By the way, I'm not making excuses for him, to assume someone is ignorant and knows nothing based off the fact that you're angry because of a comment that a person made is rather presumptuous and a woefully obvious attempt to insult someone.

Nothing in particular is on the horizon. Manufacturing has been declining for more than 50 years, this whole vaccine spasm will pass, and there are plenty of jobs out there.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads