JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
What is going to happen to our communities, with people and employers reacting to Biden's mandates on the vax, people out of work, services in a free fall, products in short supply as a result. What is the time frame and how will citizens react? What will happen in the greater Portland/Vancouver area? Or, statewide?

Really like to do a long rant but no sense in it as it's a waste of time. To know where you are going you have to know where you came from. There is so much info people passed over or poo pood as tin foil hat and now folks are getting bit on the but.

In cognitive dissonance people don't accept we are at war, a biological war released on the world from Wuhan China. Created with your tax dollars and used to control the herd while making billions off the change in the way the herd lives.

Want to know your future then you are part of the herd and what's the herd going to do?

If you study the last two years you can see how many consequences have been created by covid, our politicians and the media. They are far from done.

Now yall can dismiss this as doom and gloom and go right back to cognitive dissonance of the herd mentality or figure how to survive this.

Good night and may God bless.

What is going to happen to our communities, with people and employers reacting to Biden's mandates on the vax, people out of work, services in a free fall, products in short supply as a result. What is the time frame and how will citizens react? What will happen in the greater Portland/Vancouver area? Or, statewide?
The flock will grow.

1631339497279.png

Until the day is ripe.

1631339722487.png

Just go read the UN agenda item 21 at the UN site..You'll realize what's going on after doing your research.. It's not pretty but it's happening now unfortunately. 2030 is going to get real...

There is already a shortage of truck drivers. Store shelves are thinning out. At the grocery store, the pharmacy, I keep hearing, "We didn't get our delivery." If truckers quit their jobs or are laid off due to vaccine hesitancy it will only get worse.

People walking away from good paying jobs because of CV19 vaccine. The Federal and State governments won't get any tax money from people's earnings.

People walking away from good paying jobs because of CV19 vaccine. The Federal and State governments won't get any tax money from people's earnings.
That's the benefit of being the governing power you can just make up money when you need it. There's nothing actually backing these trillions of dollars spent every year by government. Just another tool to control population.

That's the benefit of being the governing power you can just make up money when you need it. There's nothing actually backing these trillions of dollars spent every year by government. Just another tool to control population.
The military might be backing (sort of) the printed dollars.

I think we will see a flattening of the economy with a few dips here and there, kind of like the last week or so in the stock market. Ups and downs in some sectors. Some casualties, others doing ok, some winners. I.E., mixed up and volatile. Probably not a good economy for those that depend on holiday sales.

A lot of people are stilled unemployed. A significant number have simply dropped out of the job market - e.g., people like me who could retire. In some sectors there will be open job positions that remain unfilled. Some wages/salaries will go up to entice job candidates. It is hard to say how much that will affect inflation, but I think we will see inflation in some markets, maybe most?

We will see some spikes in CV-19 infections as kids go back to FTF school sessions. People who are not vaccinated will see spikes in infections/deaths. Those who can afford to, etc., will stay home as much as possible, so that will affect the service sector. Not good for those who have health problems outside of CV-19 - kind of a repeat of the past where CV-19 patients take up hospital beds.

Can't stop time or fix stupid. On a positive side we all die some day.

I've been seeing some obviously fresh immigrants around lately.. Maybe they'll juice the economy as they join the 'work force'.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top