JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More ammo into preps; can't trust anyone nowadays except family, and even that is iffy. How many members here have a toxic family member?

sanitize and scrub social media presence. maybe swear off the internet for a long while. Can't prove either way if one basically does not exist on the internet. I have a presence on the internet because I'm deaf, and use it to be in touch with customers for my gearmaking side, and also for my arts.

increasing OpSec when it comes to preparation. Don't let people outside close family and trusted friends know just what you have...

form smaller communities with trusted friends and family. For suburban families and such in areas that's traditionally liberal and anti-gun, I'm not sure.

Random questions that might influence priorities:
  • What if your State passed a law for a new Ammo Card, and every ammo purchase was recorded for your Ammo Card?
  • What if the Country shifted left in the November, 2018 elections, or in the November, 2020 elections?
  • What if invasive monitoring of your financial affairs or your online presence got even better at figuring out who you are, what you are doing, who you are communicating with?

Planning. Current. Short term. Long term. Start with what is probable. Work your way planning up for the non probable. Then the extremely non likely. All aspects including outline planning for relocating out of State. Out of Country. Plan for human probabilities. Political. Economic. Local. State. National.

Planning takes time but costs little money. Understand that some plans can not by their nature ever be tested or exercised. Then try to categorize both the likely hood of all such events, then place the expense of preparing for the most likely. Finally understand some events can not be survived at all.

• What if your State passed a law for a new Ammo Card, and every ammo purchase was recorded for your Ammo Card?
  • What if the Country shifted left in the November, 2018 elections, or in the November, 2020 elections?
  • What if invasive monitoring of your financial affairs or your online presence got even better at figuring out who you are, what you are doing, who you are communicating with?
Boy, this gives me some good ideas. Thanks.

1)In bad times most invest in gold, silver, and stocks. I invested in copper, brass and lead.
I have not bought any ammo in years. How bad we talking here.
I can shoot odd six until the cows come home. With 2k match and 8k standard Lake City virgin brass. I can load for years. If I run out, the 45/70s can be black powder loaded.
When it gets really bad. With wheel weights, use black powder, and rocks, I can last for decades.
Too bad Im too old to last decades, but the grand kids are not.

2) It will continue to go left. Until its time to party like its 1775. Dont forget your party hat.

3) I knew that social media was a set up from the git go. Why investigate folks, when they will tell you everything about themselves. Let the sheeple do the work for the deep state. Genius.

A lot of folk have already ditched the internet and digital world. soon it will be time for all of us to go dark.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top