JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote them a scathing return request when I bought their new offering and it sucked. I also am sad that I didn't buy a bag full when they were being discontinued. I just didn't 'need' them back then and to be fair, I also assumed unfortunately that their new offerings would ya know, actually not be completely garbage.

I took one look at that thing I knew I did want anything to to do with it.

I posted earlier and read what you want. I have one and I've bought a lot of different holsters. Read into it. For a light compatible modular owb—
Light-Compatible Ragnarok – T.REX ARMS

Thanks!

I saw your link, I appreciate you taking the time to add some info, but I noticed that they don't offer holster options for all the pistols I am looking for. G21, G34, G40 with TLR 1 HL. Part of my interest is the same style holster for all of them. It of course will have different dimensions for different sized pistols, but they will be of the same styling.

It looks cool though, I would be curious about the overall size compared to what I currently have. I have been looking for a rig like that for use with a plate carrier and that looks like the ticket!

Last Edited:
I'd be happy to support an NWFA member / business owner.

I added photos to the original post. I'm looking to duplicate it, a straight clone. I can buy the belt loops from RCS still, but not the holster. Problem I have encountered so far trying to get it duplicated is multipart:

1: I want the holster exactly duplicated, angles, cants, retention, girth, length and width, etc. I haven't found any changes of competitors to be improvements but have found often that their 'flare' that they give their holsters leads it away from being a holster that duplicates mine and is inferior regarding my desires.
2: I want holsters made for Glock models 21 Gen 4, 34 Gen 4, 40 Gen 4 MOS all with TLR 1 HL. I am also thinking about doing a 17 Gen 4 but I am seeing if I can modify the one I currently have from another manufacturer to work better. I own 1 RCS holster for a 17 and 1 RCS holster for a 20. I am finding that many companies don't offer holsters for all of these pistol models light compatible I am looking for and I am interested in the same style of holster for all of them (similar fitment and styles means more consistent draw between different pistols.)

I'll check out the website, if you look at the photos I have added to the OP and see what you think. So far with K rounds the issue has simply been that they are giving it a good effort, but aren't copying it exactly which defeats the purpose of seeking a holster to be made to duplicate my own.

Text me in the am 5419719222 and we can discuss it more:) ill be up by 7am(darn kids).

And i do offer those models im just in the middle of redoing alot on the site and have not quite added everything yet. But i can do em:D

Raven seems to have decided that they're only going to build holsters for Glocks. That's about all they offer at this point although they did break down and recently create a model for the Shield...which is also a pretty popular carry gun. But I guess they figure they can make enough money just building holsters for a couple of the most popular gun models.

Anyway OP, for OWB I like Safariland, G Code, and to a lesser extent TRex arms. I have one of their Ragnaroks and it's decent.

I also have an appendix rig from JM Custom Kydex and it's outstanding. I don't have any of their OWB holsters yet but given the quality of their AIWB rig, I wouldn't hesitate to get one of their OWB rigs if you see something you think will work.

I've also heard a lot of good things about Tier 1 Concealed lately but don't have anything of theirs yet.

Raven seems to have decided that they're only going to build holsters for Glocks. That's about all they offer at this point although they did break down and recently create a model for the Shield...which is also a pretty popular carry gun. But I guess they figure they can make enough money just building holsters for a couple of the most popular gun models.

Anyway OP, for OWB I like Safariland, G Code, and to a lesser extent TRex arms. I have one of their Ragnaroks and it's decent.

I also have an appendix rig from JM Custom Kydex and it's outstanding. I don't have any of their OWB holsters yet but given the quality of their AIWB rig, I wouldn't hesitate to get one of their OWB rigs if you see something you think will work.

I've also heard a lot of good things about Tier 1 Concealed lately but don't have anything of theirs yet.

I think Raven stepped in it big time. Even if only Glock is worth making holsters for them, the holsters they make aren't as good as the ones they discontinued. Sucks, but my money will go to someone else (hence this thread) :)

I think Raven stepped in it big time. Even if only Glock is worth making holsters for them, the holsters they make aren't as good as the ones they discontinued. Sucks, but my money will go to someone else (hence this thread) :)

I saw their new "Perun" holster and it looked interesting. I understand what they were trying to do with it but as I don't have one, I have no idea how the execution turned out. But I can't believe they killed off their "Phantom" holster with as popular as that holster was. That just seems crazy to me.

I saw their new "Perun" holster and it looked interesting. I understand what they were trying to do with it but as I don't have one, I have no idea how the execution turned out. But I can't believe they killed off their "Phantom" holster with as popular as that holster was. That just seems crazy to me.

Perun was trash, returned both I ordered. It seems they desired to go 'cheap' and make their holsters have more 'flare' they forgot that holsters don't get popular because they have a flashy logo, they get popular because they work really well and then people rave about how well they work. Yeah, whoever made that business decision it makes ya wonder. I don't see their books, but discontinuing their most popular holster doesn't make sense. Not if you are in the business of selling products anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top