JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, my wife and I are currently in the adoption process and go figure, it costs a lot of money, so I need to get these out of my safe. You, yes you, can help a child by buying these from me. (Insert picture of poor, lonely, hungry child here)

Sorry the pictures are all crazy. I'll fix them when I get home

First, I have a Brand Spankin' New Bushmaster XM15-E2s. Factory fired only. This comes with case, mag that came with it, all paperwork. If it came in the box, you get it. 1/9 twist. $1500 - Trade fell through, still for sale

IMG_8785.jpg

IMG_8791.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

Next, I have a Colt 6920. This is for the rifle and sling. Has some magpul furniture on it. See pics. 1/7 twist $1500

69201.jpg

69202.jpg

Finally, I have a S&W M&P sport. This is in fantastic condition. I think I have a box for this one. 1/8 twist GONE

MampP1.jpg

MampP4.jpg

MampP2.jpg

MampP3.jpg

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm located in Marysville and Cabelas is a great place to meet. I can travel, add mags, case, MAYBE even ammo (not likely) for the right deal.

I'm a sucker for guns too, so while I really could use the cash, trade offers are always looked at and will be replied to.

Not exactly on topic, but adoption is definitely VERY expensive. Some friends of mine went through the process of an international adoption of a baby and adding up all the travel costs, paperwork, lawyer fees, etc. it came out to over 20k+. No joke.

Good luck selling your ARs and funding your adoption. Given the current craziness, I'm sure you'll find a buyer...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.