JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That title could have made this post go several different directions lol,

My girlfriend is that unicorn that loves going to the range, but also loves being a girly girl. So! I decided that we needed some mags for her to use that reflected that, don't know if she will want to paint her rifle, I have a feeling that painting the magazines will probably keep her from wanting a pink rifle, it would just be too much (that's what I'm thinking she will think anyway).

I'm not done with these and I'm going to do 7 in total, but here is a sample of what I'm going to surprise her with.

You'll see them eventually at future Renton Fish and Game Club Black Rifle League activities.

IMG_5316.JPG

Nice idea! I got some of these Troy Battlemags for $5 a while back. No one wanted them.

1897948_01_troy_femme_fatale_battlemag_30_640.jpg

Hey, for $5 load me up! Might look around for one of Playboy Penguins Kalisnikof Kitty shirts for the range as well.

kalashnikitty.jpg

Nice idea! I got some of these Troy Battlemags for $5 a while back. No one wanted them.

View attachment 387393

Hey, for $5 load me up! Might look around for one of Playboy Penguins Kalisnikof Kitty shirts for the range as well.

View attachment 387394

That's awesome, I was given one of those Troy mags (just plain black) but I personally didn't like how it fed in my rifles.

I definitely need to get one of those hello kitty shirts now for her though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top