JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who are complaining about prices on PMAGS. If you own GOLD please sell it to me for 200 dollars an ounce, you dont deserve to make a profit of 1500 dollars an ounce just because you thought you were smart and bought it cheap.
As a matter of fact, i'm a gun owner and you should GIVE me those PMAGS for free and pay your gas to drop them off at my house. :cool:

For those wanting to ban guns because "you dont need them". Please ban all HOT WOMEN. Hot ones are all mentally unstable, They can go off explosively without warning causing collateral damage to everything in their path. Ugly ones can do everything Hot ones can, even if hot ones do it better. They also usually cook better even in a smaller kitchen. You will not feel as bad locking your ugly woman in a safe which will free up lots of room in your house because you wont need a show kitchen to show your Hot wife off in. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top