JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have probably hid until they went past me and had to go through me to exit.

Kudos to the girl for keeping her cool.

Amnesty, heck, you could make a bad guy a naturalized citizen, and he'd still be a bad guy. Plenty of examples of that. Not sure where you were going with your breathless observation that these bad guys have hispanic surnames..... Unless... Nah, you're not one of THOSE people are you?

Amnesty, heck, you could make a bad guy a naturalized citizen, and he'd still be a bad guy. Plenty of examples of that. Not sure where you were going with your breathless observation that these bad guys have hispanic surnames..... Unless... Nah, you're not one of THOSE people are you?

If you mean "racist"? I'd point out that these criminals are Caucasian as am I. I have always preferred Asian women and have 2 1/2 Asian children so I suppose I could be considered racist in an unconventional sort of way. ;)

If you mean "racist"? I'd point out that these criminals are Caucasian as am I. I have always preferred Asian women and have 2 1/2 Asian children so I suppose I could be considered racist in an unconventional sort of way. ;)

how do you have 1/2 a child? I know Asians tend to be shorter, but does that really make them 1/2 a person?

JK

I heard about this story last night and made me fear for the safety of my own family. I'm not too far from where that happened either. Why was she left home alone in the first place?

Latch key children.

When i was in 6th grade i was home for around 1 - 1/2 - 2 hours by my self before my mom got home.

In fact i remember latchkey kid was a really common term, and at the time was going to bring the end of civilization also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top