Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Girl Charged With Murder After Posing with Gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 206thsense, Apr 19, 2016.

1. 206thsense

206thsense Seattle, WA, USA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

16 year old girl.

Posting pictures of herself on Facebook, posing with the murder weapon, a 9mm handgun.

I'm sure she got it legally and paid that Seattle violence tax! Oh yeah. (/sarcasm)

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...posed-with-victims-gun-after-seattle-slaying/

2. kenboy

kenboy salem, oregon GOD BLESS AMERICA Bronze Supporter

:confused:Sounds like somebody better Sue Smith and Wesson

206thsense, Slobray, bbbass and 2 others like this.
  3. Fordcragar

Fordcragar Renton, Washington Active Member

Sounds like the guy she wasted had a questionable past. But then again if you carry large amounts of cash, you might be just lucky.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another tragedy! If only we could ban 21yr old guys sitting on car seats with 16 yr old girls!

Another case of violence by throwaway children! I'm perfectly sure that they are the children of throwaway children! How far back does the cycle go? I spent two semesters studying these kids in college, the text was "The Throwaway Children," sorry, I forget the author! Point being that, while I sorrow for these kids, I know no solution and doubt there is one! I feel that we need to be able to defend ourselves when we encounter such a child. They certainly have no remorse!

5. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

920x920.jpg

Wait, what? She shot him with his gun? Gondo dropped off the other girl and his brother, he was alone with Atkins, charging papers say. He made his last phone call at 10:48 p.m.

Could this be a case of under age solicitation gone south?

206thsense, bbbass and Sgt Nambu like this.
  6. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sounds like this guy may have been a drug dealer or pimp? Maybe both. Probably trying to party with this underage girl and get her into prositution.
    And then probably tried to give the product a run before he put her to work.

Either way this girl is evil and hopefully will spend the rest of her life in jail.

206thsense and bbbass like this.
  7. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

King county records show: EMMANUEL GONDO Possession of MARIJUANA / FTA booked 05/04/2015 released 05/05/2015.

206thsense likes this.
  8. Fordcragar

Fordcragar Renton, Washington Active Member

Maybe he was just an undocumented pharmacist.

206thsense, PaulB47, bbbass and 6 others like this.
  9. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Please expand on the point?

10. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Drug dealer... Possible
    Pimp...

Sounds like she took out two birds with one bullet... The cesspool of society is just a smidgen cleaner because of her actions...

Brutus57 likes this.
  11. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Ah hell sue Facebook for allowing her to spread her ignorance and showing off her criminal-atti behavior.

bbbass likes this.
  12. Sgt Nambu

If you expand the photo, she has dead eyes, the smile doesn't reach them. At first I thought it was just evil, but then I remembered the FB thing! So, some pure stupid in there too!:(

bbbass likes this.
  13. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Let's see now....a female minor....:eek:
    Loose the gun charge....Plead Manslaughter...Out in two years...:(:(

There must be a shortage of rope in this country...:mad:

14. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

Drug dealer, pimp, 3K in pocket, sum it up. Schit of this nature does not, just happen.
    The 16yr old, one of many like her among us. Younger yet. A previous record for theft? Likely, at minimum.

Off topic, but true.
    A few years ago I was talking to my son about under age drinking and the association with adults that provided it for them. There was a vehicle parked close by, their "friends" (over 21). They listened in to what I was telling my son. The driver (female) in the truck stepped out and thought to share her "opinion" to my fathering. All while approaching me with a baseball bat in hand. In short order she was looking down the barrel of my rights. She tested the confrontation with a few choice words. I re-affirmed my action, and that my next move was dependent on hers, and that I had no problem to provide irrigation if she continued. She chose very wisely and got back in her truck. Will the situation to go full circle one day. Who knows.

15. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Glad I don't have a son cuz I'd have blistered his arse for hanging out with people like that.

Course I don't know the whole story and having a heavy hand could drive a wedge.

Glad I only have to worry about scaring boyfriends:D

Sgt Nambu and nammac like this.
  16. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I new a Sue Smith in 1955

17. Sgt Nambu

Again, off target but close enough! In the mid 80's a young father was working in his front yard, when he yelled to a speeding car to slow down, children playing!
    A little gang banger, POS, got out and beat the guy until he was a permanent vegetable! This was six blocks from my place!
    When I mowed, after that, I stuck an AK 47 in my Btonco and rolled the window down for the next ten years!:mad:

clearconscience likes this.
  18. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

Why only for the next 10, given the times? Extinction?

I think a special thread in...carry discussion or off topic, for scenario situations, would be a good topic. It would open eyes for awareness hearing about confrontations and the like.

19. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

It's her fault, she's whiteo_O