JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
16 year old girl.

Posting pictures of herself on Facebook, posing with the murder weapon, a 9mm handgun.

I'm sure she got it legally and paid that Seattle violence tax! Oh yeah. (/sarcasm)

"Maryanne Marie Atkins has been charged as an adult with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of 21-year-old Emmanuel Gondo on Feb. 23, according to King County prosecutors.

Atkins, who had outstanding warrants and had repeatedly run away from foster placement, apparently killed Gondo after deciding to rob him, charging papers say. She is being held in the Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent in lieu of $1 million bail.

Evidence in the case suggests "the defendant coldly shot a man in the head while he was seated in his car and then robbed him of his money and cellphone," Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jessica Berliner wrote in charging papers. "She also appears to have taken the firearm she used to kill him and kept it for the following two months. A review of her Facebook messages in the weeks after the murder reflect no concern or remorse for her actions."

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...posed-with-victims-gun-after-seattle-slaying/

Another tragedy! If only we could ban 21yr old guys sitting on car seats with 16 yr old girls!

Another case of violence by throwaway children! I'm perfectly sure that they are the children of throwaway children! How far back does the cycle go? I spent two semesters studying these kids in college, the text was "The Throwaway Children," sorry, I forget the author! Point being that, while I sorrow for these kids, I know no solution and doubt there is one! I feel that we need to be able to defend ourselves when we encounter such a child. They certainly have no remorse!

920x920.jpg

Wait, what? She shot him with his gun? Gondo dropped off the other girl and his brother, he was alone with Atkins, charging papers say. He made his last phone call at 10:48 p.m.

Could this be a case of under age solicitation gone south?

Sounds like this guy may have been a drug dealer or pimp? Maybe both. Probably trying to party with this underage girl and get her into prositution.
And then probably tried to give the product a run before he put her to work.

Either way this girl is evil and hopefully will spend the rest of her life in jail.

View attachment 289026

Wait, what? She shot him with his gun? Gondo dropped off the other girl and his brother, he was alone with Atkins, charging papers say. He made his last phone call at 10:48 p.m.

Could this be a case of under age solicitation gone south?

If you expand the photo, she has dead eyes, the smile doesn't reach them. At first I thought it was just evil, but then I remembered the FB thing! So, some pure stupid in there too!:(

Drug dealer, pimp, 3K in pocket, sum it up. Schit of this nature does not, just happen.
The 16yr old, one of many like her among us. Younger yet. A previous record for theft? Likely, at minimum.

Off topic, but true.
A few years ago I was talking to my son about under age drinking and the association with adults that provided it for them. There was a vehicle parked close by, their "friends" (over 21). They listened in to what I was telling my son. The driver (female) in the truck stepped out and thought to share her "opinion" to my fathering. All while approaching me with a baseball bat in hand. In short order she was looking down the barrel of my rights. She tested the confrontation with a few choice words. I re-affirmed my action, and that my next move was dependent on hers, and that I had no problem to provide irrigation if she continued. She chose very wisely and got back in her truck. Will the situation to go full circle one day. Who knows.

Glad I don't have a son cuz I'd have blistered his arse for hanging out with people like that.

Course I don't know the whole story and having a heavy hand could drive a wedge.

Glad I only have to worry about scaring boyfriends:D

Drug dealer, pimp, 3K in pocket, sum it up. Schit of this nature does not, just happen.
The 16yr old, one of many like her among us. Younger yet. A previous record for theft? Likely, at minimum.

Off topic, but true.
A few years ago I was talking to my son about under age drinking and the association with adults that provided it for them. There was a vehicle parked close by, their "friends" (over 21). They listened in to what I was telling my son. The driver (female) in the truck stepped out and thought to share her "opinion" to my fathering. All while approaching me with a baseball bat in hand. In short order she was looking down the barrel of my rights. She tested the confrontation with a few choice words. I re-affirmed my action, and that my next move was dependent on hers, and that I had no problem to provide irrigation if she continued. She chose very wisely and got back in her truck. Will the situation to go full circle one day. Who knows.

Again, off target but close enough! In the mid 80's a young father was working in his front yard, when he yelled to a speeding car to slow down, children playing!
A little gang banger, POS, got out and beat the guy until he was a permanent vegetable! This was six blocks from my place!
When I mowed, after that, I stuck an AK 47 in my Btonco and rolled the window down for the next ten years!:mad:

Why only for the next 10, given the times? Extinction?

I think a special thread in...carry discussion or off topic, for scenario situations, would be a good topic. It would open eyes for awareness hearing about confrontations and the like.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top