JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This legit site has Ginex small rifle & small pistol primers in stock for $450 per 5000, including shipping.

Haz-Mat?
It appears you are going to have to register an account or at least give them your email to find out.
I have used these recently. The RCBS system I was using did not care for them. They also were harder to seat. Not impossible but harder.
Don't know if they are a little different diameter or just made out of a harder material.
I do know the primer compound is like fluorescent.
Personally, I will continue paying more for CCI, Federal and Winchester.
Not that desperate yet.

Last Edited:
Haz-Mat?
It appears you are going to have to register an account or at least give them your email to find out.
I have used these recently. The RCBS system I was using did not care for them. They also were harder to seat. Not impossible but harder.
Don't know if they are a little different diameter or just made out of a harder material.
I do know the primer compound is like fluorescent.
Personally, I will continue paying more for CCI, Federal and Winchester.
Not that desperate yet.
Hazmat is included. I had no issues seating both small rifle or small pistol that I ordered from them several weeks ago. They did seat hard in some 6.8 SPC brass but that was an issue with the brass as using RCBS swaging tool indicated really tight primer pockets.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top