JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm an Italian guy born in Brooklyn in 1950 and that much maligned place gave me a love of country and instilled morality and patriotism in me.
At that time it was damn near a small town in atmosphere without the open spaces and beauty. And yes we had trees, but an outing was often a trip to the park which is not exactly the open range.

My grandparents on both sides came here legally through Ellis Island.
We didn't speak Italian at home because we were "Americans".

School days started with the Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer.

It also gave me a love of culture, NY Pizza, street food and real Jewish delis.
I grew up in a different New York and a different America.

I didn't get a choice of birthplace, but I'm blessed every day it was here.

Maybe we can get some things fixed. As bad as it is,I think the tide is slowly turning.

I hear ya brother. I was born and raised in New York. granted it was upstate, but lived in NYC for a short time. Even Upstate (Mohawk Valley) was and is beautiful. The history and the "hometown feel". Now thanks to repeated Democrat Governor's/Senators, industry/factories have left. Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Rome are shells of their former glory. Low income/low class "peaseants" are flooding the area. Living on public assistance. I drove through my home city (Rome, NY) and it looked like Fallujah. Sad. I told my dad, I will sell the property once you're gone. Not coming back. Politics and that Fredo Sr. running the State like a Corleone Capo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top