JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the guys that will buy that 3k 9 mm 1911, lol
Oh yeah and that double 1911

15qchab.jpg

There is only one reason to own a gun like this - to further blow the minds of the anti's. I see little practical application, but imagine old Nancy "No, I'm not Resigning!" Pelosi getting a gander at these - her head may just literally explode at the idea of a double AR. That melt down would be worth it.

There is only one reason to own a gun like this - to further blow the minds of the anti's. I see little practical application, but imagine old Nancy "No, I'm not Resigning!" Pelosi getting a gander at these - her head may just literally explode at the idea of a double AR. That melt down would be worth it.
If that would work let's double every gun

Half the reason I picked up a 590 Shockwave was because it looks totally illegal. Well, maybe most of the reason. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top