JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1679734830977.jpeg

Sounds like it's time to put the 70 yr old in a nursing home seeing as he is clearly a threat to others.
Nursing homes aren't prisons. People can break out. Walk out or break a window, which don't have bars. People who are a threat to others don't belong in nursing homes. And have you forgotten the elderly, disabled, or injured residents are human beings and citizens? They deserve protection from predators being turned loose among them by the legal system just as much as any other citizens.

Nursing homes aren't prisons. People can break out. Walk out or break a window, which don't have bars. People who are a threat to others don't belong in nursing homes. And have you forgotten the elderly, disabled, or injured residents are human beings and citizens? They deserve protection from predators being turned loose among them by the legal system just as much as any other citizens.
My sarcastic remark was just implying the older gentleman has dementia. As in a joke.

In New York, they are a place for those contagious with COVID-19 are shipped to help spread the disease to people who have outlived their usefulness, and are now a financial drag on the State.

My sarcastic remark was just implying the older gentleman has dementia. As in a joke.
Its been a while but IIRC this clown had a history of doing some stupid stuff. May well be early onset dementia is just turning off his filter now. When this first happened I got the impression we had a male "Karen" who had been pushing things for a while and finally really stepped in it. Will be interesting to see what they do with him now.

Yes stealing is definitely wrong but I'm with you Andy it is definitely NOT my job to stop a shoplifter.....there are people getting paid at most stores to do that. It's called lost prevention
Sadly, too many stores are afraid of being sued because of claims of racism or injury, that Loss Prevention people are told to not actually stop someone.

I want to see a law that says if you are committing a crime, you forfeit any and all rights to sue anyone for actions they may take against you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top