JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the shooter is working at Pizza Hut at age 70 then at least he doesn't have to worry about the huge civil judgment which is coming his way.
images.jpeg-100.jpg

Well, he may not have been able to legally - but here we go again - when does that stop anybody - criminal or otherwise...
It of course does not but, I am guessing that if he was a prohibited the news would be including that little tidbit. I heard this live when it happened, then when I heard what lead up to it? I was just sure it was going to be another where the shooter had a CPL and the press would be all over it. :mad:
Sure sounds like he "hopefully" did not have a CPL at least. He is also claiming a cashier there "told him" someone was stealing? If one of them did they better keep their yap shut and never admit they did. If they are stupid enough to admit this them and the store will be paying out BIG time to the victim before this is done.

I wouldn't...
As in I wouldn't try to stop someone from stealing groceries...or block their exit.
I could be wrong in thinking that they are stealing....and....Even if they are stealing they are not posing a threat to me .
So , no for me , to try and stop them or shooting them.

Please note that I do not think that stealing is right or should be allowed / go unpunished....
I just don't see the need to shoot here or try and stop them.
Andy
Totally agree with stated here!
Not my fight nor was I asked to interdict in someone else's (not that I would)

Agreed. I wouldn't either. I was more wondering what others would do if you were the one being blocked

Initiate contact to force your way past? Wait who knows how long for the cops to show up? Obviously try a different exit, but assuming the "vigilantly" blocks any viable exit
I'd ask him how long he would like to spend in jail for kidnapping

It's funny that I feel I'm more likely to be shot by some 70 year old that may or may not know what's even going on in the world
mentally than I am by some gang banger or young thug. I can spot the young guys a mile away and easy enough to avoid or get the drop, but you never know when an old man is gonna decide he's gonna shoot for any old reason and that he doesn't care he goes to jail. Which is why I don't trust old neighbors very often especially when they're living alone without a family support system. Likely to shoot me coming into my own yard for some nonsense.
Not according to the statistics....
https://www.statista.com/statistics/251884/murder-offenders-in-the-us-by-age/

https://www.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-binaries/60294_Chapter_23.pdf

That doesn't account for location. Most non-domestic shootings happen in particular parts of town, or outside of clubs at night, or in convenience stores, etc. Most of us are unlikely to be in those places doing the kind of things that receive violent attention.

Interacting with neighbors or going to Walmart are much more likely, and the kind of potentially violent people we are going to run into are different.

That doesn't account for location. Most non-domestic shootings happen in particular parts of town, or outside of clubs at night, or in convenience stores, etc. Most of us are unlikely to be in those places doing the kind of things that receive violent attention.

Interacting with neighbors or going to Walmart are much more likely, and the kind of potentially violent people we are going to run into are different.
And much of it happens long after most 70 year old folks are in bed.

And much of it happens long after most 70 year old folks are in bed.
Sure. It also happens after many of us are in bed, or away from where we spend our time.

It is pretty easy to avoid random violence by where you go. So I agree with @PanamaSam that, once you do the right thing with where you go, the people that are violent wildcards might not be who we typically expect.

I don't know, a lot of angry old white men on here that wish they could shoot people over dumb bubblegum and personal political beliefs…
I can attest that that is a true statement, someone made a 'joke' about shooting me (at me? it wasn't very clear or funny) because I disagreed with them on a political point or two, or maybe five or six, I lost count :s0112:

You know what I'd love to find out eventually is how many are just closeted self hating queers. By the numbers alone gotta be a few, probably the most virulent of them. Isn't it hilarious every time they want to back track their insane geriatric violence they say it's a joke.
Right? I mean just because I don't believe the election was stolen and that vaccines work that is hardly cause to threaten my life :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top