JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Been trying all day to give an anonymous supporting member gift upgrade, and my card has been repeatedly declined.
I have checked and verified the info, and entered it e x t r a s l o o o o o w l y to be sure I didn't make any mistakes.
As a check, I made a donation to another worthy cause that's close to my heart just moments ago using the same card, and my card was accepted at that site.
Since I have NEVER had my cards declined anywhere (until NWFA today), and it just worked moments ago at another site, is there a current issue with gift upgrades?

Last Edited:
First, thanks for the (attempted) support!

I haven't seen any issues, and we're receiving other donations. I'll PM you for more info.

Upvote 0
Welp, @Joe Link and I never figured out why it wouldn't work, but I made the gift upgrade with a debit card instead, so the original mission is accomplished. :s0155:

Upvote 0
First, thanks for the (attempted) support!

I haven't seen any issues, and we're receiving other donations. I'll PM you for more info.
FYI, Joe, I just made a donation to FPF with the same card that was denied here, and it went through just like my other donation to another worthy cause did.
I think it's something with this site cuz the card worked elsewhere before and after I tried it here, and I used a different laptop to make each donation. Weird... o_O

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top