Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Been trying all day to give an anonymous supporting member gift upgrade, and my card has been repeatedly declined.
I have checked and verified the info, and entered it e x t r a s l o o o o o w l y to be sure I didn't make any mistakes.
As a check, I made a donation to another worthy cause that's close to my heart just moments ago using the same card, and my card was accepted at that site.
Since I have NEVER had my cards declined anywhere (until NWFA today), and it just worked moments ago at another site, is there a current issue with gift upgrades?

Last Edited:
First, thanks for the (attempted) support!

I haven't seen any issues, and we're receiving other donations. I'll PM you for more info.

Upvote 0
First, thanks for the (attempted) support!

I haven't seen any issues, and we're receiving other donations. I'll PM you for more info.
FYI, Joe, I just made a donation to FPF with the same card that was denied here, and it went through just like my other donation to another worthy cause did.
I think it's something with this site cuz the card worked elsewhere before and after I tried it here, and I used a different laptop to make each donation. Weird... o_O

Upvote 0
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR