JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which gift would you prefer to receive?

• Viridian C5L Laser sight/light combo

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Ruger LCP

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
I think the light/laser combo would be better because a lot of us use a pistol for home defense. At night, how many of us have lights to ID our target? Imagine, 2:43AM and you wake up to a noise that is just scaring you.... someone is in your house and your family is in danger, you grab that pistol but you don't have a LIGHT..... or if you do, your not sure where it is. Just shining that green laser on someone should let them know they are not welcome. I have owned a P3AT and shot my friend's LCP..... just not a fan of them pocket pistols. You can't shoot the all the time, they are for self defense and not something you can go out and shoot hundreds of rounds through (IMHO). You can always get your friend both gifts lol.

I think the light/laser combo would be better because a lot of us use a pistol for home defense. At night, how many of us have lights to ID our target? Imagine, 2:43AM and you wake up to a noise that is just scaring you.... someone is in your house and your family is in danger, you grab that pistol but you don't have a LIGHT..... or if you do, your not sure where it is. Just shining that green laser on someone should let them know they are not welcome. I have owned a P3AT and shot my friend's LCP..... just not a fan of them pocket pistols. You can't shoot the all the time, they are for self defense and not something you can go out and shoot hundreds of rounds through (IMHO). You can always get your friend both gifts lol.

I agree with this, get him a Pm9 instead! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads