JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$0 for homemade guns? But I thought they wanted to get ghost guns off the street?
Looks like they're on to us.

• $0 (ZERO) for toy guns, BB/pellet guns, homemade firearms, non-firing objects that look like firearms, ammunition, magazines, firearm accessories
  • $25 for antique firearms, junk guns. inoperable firearms

My guess is the total tally reported to media won't distinguish between "classes" of guns.

It's all about the visuals…. Period.
Always with the police. We were volunteering for a city cleanup and the local police stopped by to drop off a patrol car right out front as to be seen by everyone coming in, then posed for a few pics. That was all they did as we were sweating our butts off. Guess who got all the thanks and praises? Not the ones who were actually working but the guys in the spotless uniforms and cars, LOL.
-Very true, it's all about the visuals and not about actual work.

Are there any exceptions to the requirement of a BGC for transferring a firearm to law enforcement this way...?
If not....then why ain't law enforcement getting a BGC...?

Not saying the above so as to slam law enforcement...
I am saying the above , because the law needs to be applied and followed by all.
Andy

I have a single shot 9mm I got brand new from an FFL for $100 so that'd be an easy way to double my money. As for everything else, the prices are insulting. My third and fourth most valuable handguns happen to be revolvers. There's no way I'm selling those for $100 to Applebee's
Do you need to live in Washington State to get the gift card?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews