Reactions
Many thanks to those of you that helped beta test coupons with me over the past two weeks, I am excited to start some great promotions and discounted group buys exclusively for NWFA members.

Anyone wanting a gift card just reach out and I will be adding them online shortly to be delivered by email or even mail once I order physical plastic. The balance never expires and I can track them if you ever lose your card/copy. Speaking of plastic I would like to offer a $100 gift card for the best design to put on physical cards as well as a royalty payment if the image is used elsewhere.

Here are the basic ground rules:

1.) Submit your entry as a reply to this thread, keeping in mind the final size will be the same as a credit card, 3 3/8" x 2 1/8". Just focus on the image, text will be superimposed as appropriate. I will not take ownership of any image submitted.
2.) Any submission must be your own work/image. I have spent enough on legal services this year please don't hand me a copyright infringement suit.
3.) A maximum of three entries per person.
4.) Submission must be made by midnight Pacific Time 01/15/2020.
5.) Depending on the number of entries a host of judges may be assembled to select the winning image and two alternatives in the event there is an issue proceeding with the first choice.
6.) Winning submitter will be notified by 01/20/2020 and must respond by 01/23/2020 or that image is no longer considered and the first alternative is contacted and given three days to reply, same for the second alternative if necessary. In the event none of the three submitters respond, or agree to proceed, an alternative image will be used.
7.) Winning submission will be posted 02/01/2020 and physical gift card ordering will begin.

Best of luck!

1576895317526.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews