JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello,

i have some gift cards i don't use so i would like to trade them towards firearms. I am willing to do cards plus cash or any option for the right trades.

i have

REI 450$
Dicks sporting goods 400$
U of O ducks gift card 400$
dutch brothers coffee 200$
El Gaucho steak house 100$
Best buy 200$
Starbucks Coffee 400$

I have a super clean xd 9mm with box all original paperwork accessories clips etc... prob around 200 rounds, cleaned and very well taken care of that i would also trade towards another 9mm

Guns i'm looking for
S&W M&P compact or full size 9mm
S&W M&P shield 9mm
S&W 340PD j frame revolver
S&W M&P15T ar15 or better quality

subcompact for carry and assault rifle

thanks

photo4_zps7063a4e9.jpg

photo3-1_zps2c1e2476.jpg

photo1-1_zps944db871.jpg

DSC06836_zps5c269b2f.jpg

DSC06835_zps82099e58.jpg

Last Edited:
Varmintman, when you work for a fortune 300 company and are one of the best sales person they have in the state you tend to win lots of the promotions they offer. often they are gift cards to any place i name as the winner, so they can write off the purchase and make the employee happy with the bonus. if you want to ask or call me out about anything else just shoot me a PM
How does one get a $400 gift card to Starbucks? Legitimately? Or any of those gift cards for that matter.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top