JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale or trade for firearms: Gibson Mastertone 5 string banjo with Gibson hard case. This thing really sounds off like a Gibson should. When I bought it, it had a broken neck and the photos show the repair job. Not pretty but that does not affect the performance. I don't know who the luthier was, it was that way when I bought it. This is ready for the stage or simply playing and it is second to none. The head has a bit more wear than the photos show as I play it nearly every day. I had it to a festival Saturday and several people played it MVC-094S.JPG and gave it great reviews. I am selling it as I have two other professional grade banjos. Gibson no longer makes banjos, but when these were made the new price was right at 5K. This one is in the later years of production. Asking $2,000 and am open to offers or trades on firearms and ammo. For firearms deals, FTF to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID. I can ship it and just for guestimates, it costs about $250 to ship it across country insured and UPS doing the packaging. Louie 541-401-1063

MVC-098S.JPG

MVC-100S.JPG

MVC-102S.JPG

MVC-097S.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top