JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have an idea of what they are building/digging South of Canby, just west of Barlow Rd? Huge hole about 15 feet deep with, with the dirt mounded around it. I thought it maybe an expansion of sewer treatment or something CEMEX is doing across from their existing plant.

Anyone have an idea of what they are building/digging South of Canby, just west of Barlow Rd? Huge hole about 15 feet deep with, with the dirt mounded around it. I thought it maybe an expansion of sewer treatment or something CEMEX is doing across from their existing plant.
That's the hole they plan to put PDXer's common sense in, before the November election arrives.

LOL

You only need a hole about the size of a soda can to bury the amount of common sense
left in Portland.
I KNEW someone was gonna call me on that one!

Well played Bill, well played indeed.

ETA: But you know PDX city officials overestimate those things.

Last Edited:
I was going to say it was probably another in a series of giant Rat holes for the various levels of Government to throw our taxes into.The regular landfill's are probably getting overloaded...
...For many years they simply used to flush it into the ocean, but what with Global Warming they started using landfills when Al Gore convinced them to worry about our money-waste raising sea level changes and they decided to blame it on icebergs melting.
(ever wonder why they were always talking about our landfills reaching capacity a few years ago...they needed the room in landfills for your taxes)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top