JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats really neat.

I shy away from polymer lowers.. But a clear one would be a great learning tool for new shooters and kids.

Ill get one, if its the same price or cheaper than a standard lower. A clear upper would be cool too..

what could you possibly want to see in a clear lower....oh cool I can see the safety and mag release work...oh I can see the magazine catch neato_Oo_O....its a neat idea but a clear upper is where the cool stuff would be

what could you possibly want to see in a clear lower....oh cool I can see the safety and mag release work...oh I can see the magazine catch neato_Oo_O....its neat but a clear upper is where the cool stuff would be

Never played with a cutaway rifle have you? ;) seeing all the moving parts is always cool. Most dont get to see the action of the FCG anyway.

Children and those just getting into shooting often enjoy seeing (learning) what every part does.. Even the not so glorified ones :)
A clear A2 stock and buffer tube would be cool.
For a learning tool a lower is pretty neat.

Never played with a cutaway rifle have you? ;) seeing all the moving parts is always cool. Most dont get to see the action of the FCG anyway.

Children and those just getting into shooting often enjoy seeing (learning) what every part does.. Even the not so glorified ones :)
A clear A2 stock and buffer tube would be cool.
For a learning tool a lower is pretty neat.

I guess you have a point. the thing that's nice about an AK is you just pull the top cover off and you can see everything work in dry cycle. I would like to see a clear buffer tube and stock....I would really like to see an upper with all the action going on up there

I guess you have a point. the thing that's nice about an AK is you just pull the top cover off and you can see everything work in dry cycle. I would like to see a clear buffer tube and stock....I would really like to see an upper with all the action going on up there
Me too!
As a fellow AK guy, I guess we have it good, our rifle can function while we get to peek inside.

Have you seen the hamsandwhich AK test? Carnikcon on youtube has one of the best AK versus AR videos.

If they come out with a clear AR, Im buying it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top