JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, the fact that the only person who seriously challenged the NFA in the 30s died before the trial. After that, the resistance has always seemed minimal. Now that these things are normalized, they feel justified in their existence to many. My biggest problem, I was born too late.

But ultimately, the biggest problem is "law abiding citizens" because if nobody abode by those unconstitutional laws, not only do they become the equivalent to a letter to Santa Clause, they become impossible to enforce. At some point, the line has to be drawn and consequences need to be dealt whenever it's crossed. In addition, it's bad enough that the law enforcement that we want to support so much ultimately enforce the will of the tyrants.

The founding fathers would be greatly disappointed in us today, and I'm sure they're rolling in their graves faster than a neutron star out in space.
He didn't seriously challenge the NFA, Miller that is. His case was hand picked and pushed up to the courts by the government because they wanted him not to show or present legal defense as they knew he would go on the lam. It was a setup with the courts to uphold the NFA. Roosevelt was used to doing stuff like that . Americas dictator.

Get them while they are hot.

Didn't know anyone was still selling those things. Often wish I had bought a few of the Glock frames just for the hell of it. When they were still being sold here I was never much interested as I don't care for Glock anyway and the finished product was more than just buying one. Now that they say I can't have one makes me want 3 :rolleyes:

State just hates guns. People being able to make their own scares the hell out of tyrants. However criminals will still make ghost guns and glock switches because there is money in it. The generation of drug laws never stopped the sale of drugs and gun laws won't stop the making and selling of guns. In my opinion.
The information will always be there on how to make a "ghost gun." Just like making an auto sear out of a coat hanger. When the time comes, people won't care if they're breaking the law anymore because law will be nothing more than an excuse for jackboots to harass citizens. Whereas it used to mean stopping bad people from doing bad things, now it's simply a way to control the masses. IMO, it's inevitable that government will eventually go as far as wanting to do a buyback and confiscation at an individual level. Look how they're praising Australia right now. Every shooting nudges us close. People wanting untraceable firearms is just preparing for that. It may be hard to come by such materials when they really crack down.

He didn't seriously challenge the NFA, Miller that is. His case was hand picked and pushed up to the courts by the government because they wanted him not to show or present legal defense as they knew he would go on the lam. It was a setup with the courts to uphold the NFA. Roosevelt was used to doing stuff like that . Americas dictator.
Not surprised in the slightest.

Last Edited:
I'm I the only one? That gets a horrible vison of this? Can't be. :s0002:
Nah man. You ain't the only one. I can't see how it'd work to kill the woman when she has your member in her mouth... or even shooting a gun anywhere near your member. That's a huge risk in blowing dicks off. Unless he shot through her shoulder/neck or some such, or depending on position somehow hit her heart and vitals? But article makes it sound like a head shot with "gunshot residue on sweatshirt hood"?

Edit. Apparently he waited until the conclusion before shooting her :eek:

Nah man. You ain't the only one. I can't see how it'd work to kill the woman when she has your member in her mouth... or even shooting a gun anywhere near your member. That's a huge risk in blowing dicks off. Unless he shot through her shoulder/neck or some such, or depending on position somehow hit her heart and vitals? But article makes it sound like a head shot with "gunshot residue on hoodie"?
Dood, some things just need to remain unsaid. Gnomsayin'?

The only good ghost gun is an untraceable ghost gun. Keeping one in your residence sort of makes it traceable.
Just think it's silly they call it a ghost gun. The term doesn't make sense from anyone's point of view besides the governments. 🤷‍♂️

The only good ghost gun is an untraceable ghost gun. Keeping one in your residence sort of makes it traceable.
Maybe law abiding gun owners wouldn't feel the need to have "ghost" guns if they weren't constantly under fire from lawmakers trying to strip them of their rights. I'm a decent person but make me an outlaw and I'll wear that title without shame.

Upcoming Events

Central Oregon Sportsmen's show
Redmond, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Rickreall Gun Show
Rickreall, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top