JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
NEW - Ghost Firearms Rifle Build Kit - 16" 5.56 Barrel w/ 14" M-LOK Rail - Blue Titanium

Not sure if this should be posted here or in the Parts & Accessories Section, but it's almost a complete rifle:

Hopefully this will be of interest to someone. I bought this kit to build with the Mrs but she's changed her mind about a rifle length gun.

$375 gets you the whole kit - just add your stripped lower.

20200105_112321~2.jpg

A few details:
  • Cerakoted in Blue Titanium
  • Chambered in 5.56 NATO
  • 16" 1:7 Twist 4150 M4 Black Nitride Barrel
  • 14" Ghost Firearms Free Float M-LOK Rail
  • Made in the USA

You can get additional details from the Right To Bear website here: Ghost 16 Inch 5.56 Rifle Build Kit in Blue Titanium Cerakote- 14 inch Free Float M-LOK Rail

I can post or share additional photos - what you see is what you get. It will be a pretty gun for the right person.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mauser model 1914 7.65 (32 ACP) w/ Mauser mag?

The Mauser is intriguing. Hold onto that thought. I was contacted by someone this morning that wants to purchase the kit outright but can't make it to Portland until this weekend. If this falls through I may circle back and ask you more about the Mauser.

NEW - Ghost Firearms Rifle Build Kit - 16" 5.56 Barrel w/ 14" M-LOK Rail - Blue Titanium

Not sure if this should be posted here or in the Parts & Accessories Section, but it's almost a complete rifle:

Hopefully this will be of interest to someone. I bought this kit to build with the Mrs but she's changed her mind about a rifle length gun.

$375 gets you the whole kit - just add your stripped lower.

View attachment 648270

A few details:
  • Cerakoted in Blue Titanium
  • Chambered in 5.56 NATO
  • 16" 1:7 Twist 4150 M4 Black Nitride Barrel
  • 14" Ghost Firearms Free Float M-LOK Rail
  • Made in the USA

You can get additional details from the Right To Bear website here: Ghost 16 Inch 5.56 Rifle Build Kit in Blue Titanium Cerakote- 14 inch Free Float M-LOK Rail

I can post or share additional photos - what you see is what you get. It will be a pretty gun for the right person.
Pm sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top