JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a GHK Mk18 GBBR airsoft rifle, both Colt and Daniel Defense licensed for extreme realism. This unit takes green gas in the magazines and is NOT an AEG. This gives much greater realism especially in terms of recoil. Subsequently these superb quality GBBR rifles are excellent for training (which is why it was purchased).

The rifle has been run with a few mags, but is essentially new in all respects. Bought from Redwolf about 6 months ago, but have never really found the time to use it. Includes everything in the original box, including a speed loader and a metal flash hider to replace the orange tip, plus an extra $60 GHK magazine. I have extra green gas and BBs I can include, but both are easily purchased from Amazon at any time on the cheap.

Here is the Redwolf product link:

Here is a detailed review of the rifle from Redwolf:

Located in Tigard. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. No trades at this time.

IMG_1526.JPG IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1528.JPG IMG_1527.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are a lot of fun. I built a few G&P M4 GBBs back in the day. Definitely a great training tool. I even tricked my Marine buddy into thinking I had a full auto. They look and feel just like the real thing from the inside out.

I was kind of nervous to buy an item from a private seller, but seller reassured me. I received the items as shown in the pictures above. Seller was nice enough to make the airsoft replica California compliant according to SB199. Would buy again without hesitation!

A5383D3B-5F95-4410-864A-55B989CA07AD.jpeg

Sold. Thanks brother. Great working with you. When you are done with The People's Republic of Commiefornia you can join us in semi-free America until the hipsters in Portland and Seattle chase us out. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top