JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was an autopsy of someone. Apparently, his brother believes he died, as there was a minor flap when his brother insisted on an independent evaluation of the autopsy, which was performed by Michael Baden. If his death was faked, it was a very complex conspiracy with many participants. Occam's Razor would indicate that he's probably dead.

We can agree to disagree. NO problem.

NOTHING is impossible even when you think of a deal like they make for witness protection or one of those YOU WASH MY HANDS and I WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH INFORMATION OR MORE.

I think that he was murdered or IS still alive.

I believe that it could be POSSIBLE that some crooked stuff could have gone on by one or MORE SIDES to make him look dead and to get him OUT of the country too.

HE HAD TOO MUCH INFORMATION and if he was arrested (NOT the deal like he had in FL!) or went to trial in NY - he could let it ALL OUT as a deal maker or deal breaker.

I wouldn't trust his BROTHER or any other man who performed an autopsy on him too. LOOK at how he got OUT of everything and for so long with his blackmail, wheels/deals, gifts of money and tons more.

LOOK at the lawyer who worked for Bill Gates or ?who? (CRS now.) who came in to his JAIL at the last minute or week too. The name escapes me now. IT was another NEW lawyer and he was making BIG changes with his money. JE made BIG changes and it was ALL over the news too. OLD threads and in other sections here and all over the WWWeb.

FAKING A DEATH would not be hard to do if you were a double agent or triple agent or involved with the MOSSAD, FBI, CIA, MI5 OR 6, ETC.

Plus he was another one of those dual citizens no matter if it was Israel or some OTHER COUNTRY. It is not just Israel that allows dual citizenship.

SIDE NOTE:

(In fact, TRUMP let the one big spy LEAVE THE COUNTRY and once he left the country and landed in Israel - well - you read what that TRAITOR SAID.

JONATHAN POLLARD! He encouraged his people (Talking about HIS politics NOT his religion now.) to spy for Israel (HIS words NOT MINE and on record!) and he kissed the ground when his plane landed there.

TRUMP LET POLLARD GO, LEAVE THE COUNTRY and he gave him a pardon for crying out loud!

More here and elsewhere for Trump's last minute pardons.)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/at-is...dons-israeli-handler-of-spy-jonathan-pollard/

~~~

I think that JE was a spy and that he worked for a few agencies/countries ON the side! Plus he had his usual blackmailing DEAL GOING on and with HUMANS being trafficked all over. Plus other STUFF.

Israel, the USA, the UK, etc.

I believe that JE's HONEY POTS were all over THIS country and worldwide were something that ALL big shots IN and OUT of politics feared because of HOW he played the game and PITTED one side against another. Sometimes more than one side too!

JE's PIMP aka GM was one big factor in this plus ALL of the people that he entrapped - got drunk or doped up or they WILLINGLY PLAYED the game of you know what (Ugh.) with kids/teens/adults.

I believe that he not only played the sex games but that he MURDERED kids/teens/adults especially LONERS or run away kids/adults.

I bet that they were dumped INTO THE OCEAN off of his island or boat or plane.

Shark food!

I bet that he dumped some of them or had someone DO IT FOR HIM all over this country and elsewhere (IN this country and overseas.) even out there in NEW MEXICO at his one crazy @@@ed ranch.

He was one EVIL, sicko, and tons more of a criminal man. So was GM. And so were ALL OF THE PEOPLE who got into HIS and HERS tangled web of sordid and criminal behavior whether it was ONE TIME or IF they were REPEAT OFFENDERS.

I found the grave sites of JE's family that were changed and/or moved interesting too.

EPSTEIN FAMILY GRAVES in an exclusive - wealthy cemetery. NAMES changed and/or moved. OLD NEWS. I do not remember the exact details RIGHT NOW but after I read a bunch about it - I removed it once I read what was done there.

Take care!

Cate

Last Edited:
We can agree to disagree. NO problem.
I will agree with you that there were a lot of shenangans going on. After his death the FBI raided both the Pedo Island and NY mansion properties and carted off mucho evidence. Multiple witnesses have stated publicly that both properties were riddled with hidden cameras and that incriminating videos of "visitors" were made. Yet how many prosecutions or investigations have resulted from the FBI's seizure of this evidence? To date, zip, zero, and nada.

And then there's the whole New Mexico ranch property which reportedly law enforcement has been denied access to. How does that happen? IDK.

But I'm still betting he's dead, although not by his own hand.

Care to wager? ;)

I will agree with you that there were a lot of shenangans going on. After his death the FBI raided both the Pedo Island and NY mansion properties and carted off mucho evidence. Multiple witnesses have stated publicly that both properties were riddled with hidden cameras and that incriminating videos of "visitors" were made. Yet how many prosecutions or investigations have resulted from the FBI's seizure of this evidence? To date, zip, zero, and nada.

And then there's the whole New Mexico ranch property which reportedly law enforcement has been denied access to. How does that happen? IDK.

But I'm still betting he's dead, although not by his own hand.

Care to wager? ;)
Oh yes, I followed ALL of that stuff on the news - stateside and overseas.

I know about the raids and so forth.

No wager from me. I don't bet and I have never gambled in my life.

But here is my deal. Grin. LOL

If you are right and I am wrong, years down the road or even now, if we ever meet - I will give you a BIG PIECE of Costco apple pie and lots of coffee to wash it down.

And if you are wrong and I am right... VICE VERSA!

LOL

Take care!

Cate

Who do you think got the BIG PAINTING of BILL CLINTON wearing the BLUE DRESS and RED (?) high heeled shoes posed JUST SO in that one chair with his legs dangling over the chair that was hanging in JE'S ONE HOUSE in NY or in NM or on the island or ???

I mean that was ONE STRANGE OIL PAINTING!

Cate

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion - visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

• Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
  • Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV about its existence
  • The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
  • The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
  • The original painting, 'Parsing Bill,' is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted
  • Ryan-Kleid exhibited for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.
  • The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal
  • She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking... it was a very provocative, sexual picture'
  • Epstein and Clinton were friends, with the 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane - including the Lolita Express - several times
  • The source also claimed she saw a young Hispanic girl waiting to meet with Epstein after her business meeting, saying the girl 'looked about 14'
  • Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July
By ISOLDE WALTERS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and CHEYENNE ROUNDTREE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:04 EDT, 14 August 2019 | UPDATED: 16:17 EDT, 2 November 2020

585kshares
4.4k​
View comments​

ADVERTISEMENT​

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

IT was in his NY MANSION. Here you go!

^^^

Billy Boy!

Ugh.

Cate

Are Ghislaine's days numbered? Former gangster says yes.

If she was going to throw others under the bus have to guess she would have done so by now. Looks like if she had anything she is deciding to stay quiet and just do her time. She may well have not had access to whatever he had on people. So without proof she is no threat to those in power. If she was I am sure by now she would have had some kind of accident.

If she was going to throw others under the bus have to guess she would have done so by now. Looks like if she had anything she is deciding to stay quiet and just do her time. She may well have not had access to whatever he had on people. So without proof she is no threat to those in power. If she was I am sure by now she would have had some kind of accident.
This guy says she will never finish her term. I guess we'll see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top