JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
GG&G M855 / SS109 5.56 ammunition (Lithuania)

THE LOWEST PRICE ON "AMMOSEEK 556" FOR BRASS CASE 5.56mm M855 / SS109 IS .72 CENTS PER ROUND PLUS A $4.99 DOLLAR "HANDLING FEE" AND SHIPPING..

I'VE PRICED MINE @ .65 CENTS PER ROUND

THIS IS A SUPERIOR PRODUCT.. GG&G IS THE BEST SS109 / M855 AVAILABLE FOR CIVILIAN PURCHASE - PERIOD..!!

* Being that it's in a factory sealed case I don't know if it's identified as SS109 or M855. I've gone through multiple cases of this ammunition and had it labeled both ways as when it's packaged for civilian sales it's packaged as M855 & packaged as SS109 when sold as "mil-surp" however it's the exact same product (awesome I may add).

* Packaged in original sealed factory case

* 62 grain

* 1000 rounds

* Brass case

* Non corrosive

* True NATO ammunition

This is know as the "best" type of SS109/ M855 available for civilian purchase except has no green paint on the tip as it's "true NATO" ammunition.

This ammunition looks beautiful and the neck & primer pocket is sealed ~ its 100% reliable & extremely accurate (basically match grade as those who shoot this claim).

This is from my "stash" and I'm selling this to fund another purchase otherwise I would not part with this.

$650 dollars cash / sorry no trades

* I'm going to in a area without cell / internet service mid Saturday to Sunday evening so I won't be able to respond in a timely manner. Whomever says "I'll take it" it in post or by private message first gets this rare and awesome ammunition (I'll go by "time stamp"). However I'll be stopping by a neighbor who has satellite internet from time to time to see if I have any response and if so respond accordingly.

Transaction to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th.

Thanks

IMG_20210430_205936687~2.jpg IMG_20210430_221304449~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
GG&G SS109 5.56 ammunition (Lithuania)

1000 round case

Brass case

True NATO ammunition

This is know as the "best" type of SS109 (same as m855 except no green paint on the tip as it's "true NATO" ammunition).

Other than the fact it looks beautiful and has sealed neck and primer pocket and its reliability it's extremely accurate ammunition (basically match grade as those who shoot this claim).

This is from my "stash" and I'm selling this to fund another purchase otherwise I would not part with this.

$750 dollars cash / sorry no trades

* I'm going to in a area without cell / internet service mid Saturday to Sunday evening so I won't be able to respond in a timely manner. Whomever says "I'll take it" it in post or by private message first gets this rare and awesome ammunition (I'll go by "time stamp") however I will be available at 2pm Saturday (before I depart) if someone wants this.

Transaction to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th.

Thanks
I'm too far from you but would help your sale if you had a picture! Good luck with your sale!

I'm too far from you but would help your sale if you had a picture! Good luck with your sale!
It's in a "unremarkable" box that it shipped in but I went ahead and added the picture just the same. It's been stored in a (not included) sealed military ammo can packaged with desiccant silica gel in a climate controlled environment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top