JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have Gforce Arms GFY-1 bullpup 12 Gauge Shotguns coming in on a regular basis, and they sell quickly. The majority I get are black, though I have also been able to get some grey and FDE, though they are much more rare. All come with Davidson's lifetime guarantee to the original purchaser. They come with 2 5 round magazines, and I order a 10 round magazine for each one. Price is $534 for the black with a 10 round magazine, or $554 for the grey or FDE with a 10 round magazine. The 10 round magazines are about $50 retail on their own. Gforce Arms is a Veteran owned company out of Nevada. The guns are manufactured for them in Turkey. Everyone has been extremely happy with these shotguns. They are short and handle very well. They come with pop up sights.

Let me know if you would like to be on the list to get one. It's the honor system for members here. No deposit, and I will let you know when I have one for you. 90 day no fee lay away available. You can PM me, call or text 360-580-2762, or email [email protected]. No fee for transfers at my location in the Kennewick area, or actual shipping charges to ship to your FFL/Dealer.

GFY1Grey.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service