JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, for those unfamiliar with Gallery of Guns:
  • Put in your Zipcode, get the quotes.
  • You pay the specified portion up front.
  • They ship direct to the selected FFL/shop near you.
  • You pay the differential at the FFL.
  • Key thing is to look at the Total Price if you want the best Offer (combo of price, fees, taxes).
I've used them for this shotgun and in the past too. No problems.

Oh, for those unfamiliar with Gallery of Guns:
  • Put in your Zipcode, get the quotes.
  • You pay the specified portion up front.
  • They ship direct to the selected FFL/shop near you.
  • You pay the differential at the FFL.
  • Key thing is to look at the Total Price if you want the best Offer (combo of price, fees, taxes).
I've used them for this shotgun and in the past too. No problems.
Yep and the people there seem to take customer service to a level that shocked me. Good while back Wife ordered a pistol from them. The shop who did the transfer pulled a crappy thing on her, socked her for an extra $30 or so. She paid, sent Davidson's an E-mail saying they may want to know that one of the shops they were speaking for did this. We both expected to either get no response or some canned "gee sorry about that" kind of thing. Damned if one of the owners did not respond to her fast, told her he was sorry and would pay the extra back to her! Soon the FFL changed their quotes to show the full price and days later comes a damn check from Davidson's to Wife for the amount they had charged her. I have made it a point to use them a lot since then. For a place as big as they are I was shocked they treated us this way. It was like we were someone important to them.

I had this out at an indoor range this week, running some #00 through it. The shotgun works dandy, and given the price I wouldn't care if it got beat up.

GForce Arms shotgun.jpeg

an online friend is right this minute looking at gf2p and manual says no slugs or double ought. Something about the mod. choke not being open enough for some factory ammo in those sizes.
the one he's looking at is 3 bills and some change.
Other than those limitations, do they run ok and worth 3 bills?
thanks.

an online friend is right this minute looking at gf2p and manual says no slugs or double ought. Something about the mod. choke not being open enough for some factory ammo in those sizes.
the one he's looking at is 3 bills and some change.
Other than those limitations, do they run ok and worth 3 bills?
thanks.
If you can't use OO or slugs what would be the damn point in buying it? Surely there is some good 500's around for that price that he could just toss in the truck?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top