JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gotcha, I never use my head so with the perversities of life I always land on something I need or use! Or, something that hurts especially bad!:)

Why yes... I do use crampons in the winter!

photo%201%203_zpseg96ybck.jpg
100_3437_zpstdd32w9m.jpg

Sometimes even on rock?

100_3727_zpsl9ajwgji.jpg

The wife and I are on call bad weather drivers for Meals on Wheels here locally, when the usual drivers will not venture out. We had a pretty good snow and ice blast here in 08 and the golf shoes with the old school metal spikes came out. Worked great.

One of the great advantages of living in this modified maritime climate in Northwest Oregon is all that damn ice stays up at the Sgt's place.

Just make sure you take them OFF if you go into a building with a hard floor, even just for a second. My mother in law has titanium in her right foot from a break resulting from wearing crampons and not taking them off when they stepped inside a movie theater lobby to check showtimes. Slipped and fell on the stone floor. Probably bad for the floor too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top