JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2015-3-23_21-31-55.png

Mixed content from syndicated ads and what have you. It's a browser setting typically. Have you changed browsers? Updated browser software? Or installed any other new software on your machine before it happened?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into this now.

It shouldn't be the ads, they're all served over HTTPS.

Mixed content from syndicated ads and what have you. It's a browser setting typically. Have you changed browsers? Updated browser software? Or installed any other new software on your machine before it happened?

No, No changes. Its gone now.?
I didn't ok it, Just closed it due to the message of the site names being different.
That is what I thought was odd. Like someone was in there cruising the site with something malicious. ? No idea what caused it................. The only things that change here is my AV which updates hourly. Nothing else done for a while.

And this morning, I also received an untrusted security issue message on my tablet for this site, at every page turn.

edited...

This afternoon, I'm not receiving these messages. Ghosts.

Last Edited:
I believe we got it fixed :)

Nothing malicious, just image links in the chat box which weren't served over HTTPS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top