JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Hi there,

After entering my username at login, I accidently didn't hit the "tab" button before entering my password and hitting "enter." Now, every time I click on the username field, one of the two autofill options that now pops up is my user name run together with my password, like "usernamepassword," all visible. Is there a way for me to clear the autofill options from the login fields?

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Hi there,

After entering my username at login, I accidently didn't hit the "tab" button before entering my password and hitting "enter." Now, every time I click on the username field, one of the two autofill options that now pops up is my user name run together with my password, like "usernamepassword," all visible. Is there a way for me to clear the autofill options from the login fields?

Thanks in advance,
Josh

That is likely an option in your browser, whichever it is that you're accessing NWFA. Depending on which browser, you may have to turn off autofill, or possibly delete the saved entry for NWFA.

elsie

Upvote 0
Try logging in with a different browser. If the auto fill choice is still there the setting is on NWFA (not likely).

If the choice is not there the username is stored in your browser and needs to be deleted there.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top