JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as they're banning actual "assault" rifles I'll be ok. My 2 AR-15's will be safe and sound.....Now about those magazines, if they come for those I'm heading to Idaho. WAIT, I already did that ...View attachment 1112881AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT !!
First, just what is an "actual" assault rifle? Next, why should they be banned? Where in the 2nd Amendment does it distinguish between the various types of arms? Don't fool yourself. They are not after actual assault rifles, whatever that may be, they are after your ARs.
Your map is out of date, TX is now CC.

First, just what is an "actual" assault rifle? Next, why should they be banned? Where in the 2nd Amendment does it distinguish between the various types of arms? Don't fool yourself. They are not after actual assault rifles, whatever that may be, they are after your ARs.
Your map is out of date, TX is now CC.
When that amendment was written, they knew of citizens who owned cannons, punt guns and warships. It applied to all of those. It applied and still applies to all arms. It applies to the ugliest, scariest gun you can imagine.

Your map is out of date, TX is now
"They" are after your Freedom, everything else is chafe.

I don't think they exist only to scare people. Certainly, they induce fear and doubt, which is the mainstay of many career politicians, but what they also are is a steppingstone to the next piece of legislation. Next time they might give it some teeth by "correcting the wording" but more likely they'll just put up yet another hoop for you to jump through, and take another dollar out of your pocket.
Yes they are increments but again I'll say these laws are unenforceable. I'd bet my house that hundreds of thousands, if not a million "high capacity" magazines made it into the PRK after the ban went into effect in 2000.Just about every shooter I knew came back from out of state trips with a bunch of magazines. It was like bringing souvenirs from Mt. Rushmore or the Grand Canyon. Then there were the "repair kits". How many magazines do you think will be turned in if that California ban actually goes into effect. I'll bet less than 5%, if that
Folks will be at the range with 10 round mags but at home they'll have lots of 20 and 30 round mags for SHTF/riot/emergencies. Yes, there will be busts but usually it'll be some guy pulled over for drugs and the cops will find mags in their car or something similarly stupid, but door to door searches? I think that is very unlikely ( Note, I didn't say impossible)
I'm not saying don't fight these bills so they don't become laws. It's far better that they be stillborn so that all this fretting becomes moot.

Yes they are increments but again I'll say these laws are unenforceable. I'd bet my house that hundreds of thousands, if not a million "high capacity" magazines made it into the PRK after the ban went into effect in 2000.Just about every shooter I knew came back from out of state trips with a bunch of magazines. It was like bringing souvenirs from Mt. Rushmore or the Grand Canyon. Then there were the "repair kits". How many magazines do you think will be turned in if that California ban actually goes into effect. I'll bet less than 5%, if that
Folks will be at the range with 10 round mags but at home they'll have lots of 20 and 30 round mags for SHTF/riot/emergencies. Yes, there will be busts but usually it'll be some guy pulled over for drugs and the cops will find mags in their car or something similarly stupid, but door to door searches? I think that is very unlikely ( Note, I didn't say impossible)
I'm not saying don't fight these bills so they don't become laws. It's far better that they be stillborn so that all this fretting becomes moot.
Agreed, with one cavate. The fact that a law is or appears to be unenforceable is both A) Unlikely to be known and believed by a substantial portion of the public and B) Not going to damp the hesitation of new shooters, which helps their cause greatly in the long term.

That said, all the FUD that has been stirred up in the last two years seems to have eroded trust in government and respect for laws. That will probably not help the globalists as much as they had hoped.

I'm gonna pull the trigger on that 80-mag deal tonight.
That's a price I can't pass up, and both @Reno and @Caveman Jim said the mags were bomber!
Gonna put me close to a coupla hundred of those pieces of contraband. I can hear the black choppers hovering overhead as I type this...
I did it - I pulled the trigger! I couldn't help myself. Bought the case of 80.
What can I say, I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever... :oops:

This is sobo:
View attachment 1116538
...or 80 frik'n AR-15 mags...
My order has already shipped! :eek:
Got an email at 0600 this morning informing me that my case-o-mags is already on the way.
Damn, these folks are FAST!
They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! < cue Poltergeist music >
Package arrived in exactly 1 week, from Florida... s0155.gif

Case of 80_01.JPG Case of 80_02.JPG

A case of 30-rd, heavy duty steel, AR magazine goodness... 80 each...
And each one is individually wrapped in its own ziploc baggy... for freshness! :)

Have already tested about a dozen of them for fit and ejection, and they all work swimmingly! This was a great deal.
Kudos goin' out to @Reno and @Caveman Jim for the heads up and goodness confirmation. :s0155:

They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! Package arrived in under a week, from Florida... View attachment 1121860

View attachment 1121854 View attachment 1121855

And each one is individually wrapped in its own ziploc baggy... for freshness! :)

Have already tested about a dozen of them for fit and ejection, and they all work swimmingly! This was a great deal.
Kudos goin' out to @Reno and @Caveman Jim for the heads up and goodness confirmation. :s0155:
Magnificent!

:D

They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! < cue Poltergeist music >
Package arrived in exactly 1 week, from Florida... View attachment 1121860

View attachment 1121854 View attachment 1121855

FANNNTASTIC!!!

My Pmags recently arrived, 8 days from PSA in SC. Total is 65 plus making a trip to Oregun tomorrow to pick up 25 more…

FANNNTASTIC!!!

My Pmags recently arrived, 8 days from PSA in SC. Total is 65 plus making a trip to Oregun tomorrow to pick up 25 more…
How much are/were the Pmags going for at PSA? Should I be ordering another case, but from PSA this time? I'm in the zone... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top