JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How to prep for ban…

Buy this.
I did it - I pulled the trigger! I couldn't help myself. Bought the case of 80.
What can I say, I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever... :oops:

This is sobo:
Wanna buy a gun.JPG
...or 80 frik'n AR-15 mags...

Last Edited:
I vote we all get together and shoot up SOBO's ammo before it goes bad
Maybe help shoot some of it to make sure it's reliable but I'd also help @sobo load his remaining ammo into magazines, it's therapeutic to me. It's like making ammo, my babies should sleep comfortable (in a magazine) and not in some commune (loose in a bag)… :eek:

Last Edited:
I'm gonna pull the trigger on that 80-mag deal tonight.
That's a price I can't pass up, and both @Reno and @Caveman Jim said the mags were bomber!
Gonna put me close to a coupla hundred of those pieces of contraband. I can hear the black choppers hovering overhead as I type this...
Indeed brother, just like rifles, by em cheap and stack em deep!!!;)

My order has already shipped! :eek:
Got an email at 0600 this morning informing me that my case-o-mags is already on the way.
Damn, these folks are FAST!

Maybe help shoot some of it to make sure it's reliable but I'd also help @sobo load his remaining ammo into magazines, it's therapeutic to me. It's like making ammo, my babies should sleep comfortable (in a magazine) and not in some commune (loose in a bag)… :eek:
Then I'ma gonna need about 300 more of these mags so every last cartridge sleeps tight... :)

If ya wanna off load some of those extra mags, lemme know, wouldn't want ya spraining your wrist or anything, happy to help! :)
WOuld even be willing to help ya out on some of that extra ammo and such, wouldn't want to see ya having to lug all that around with ya!

I did it - I pulled the trigger! I couldn't help myself. Bought the case of 80.
What can I say, I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever... :oops:

This is sobo:
View attachment 1116538
...or 80 frik'n AR-15 mags...
Check the followers before you load them puppies up and make sure your rifle likes 'em. Not all come with anti tilts and some rifles don't like the standard ones. Easier to swap before the ammo goes in...

Otherwise this looks like a job for Maglula Man!

Getting ready for the ban makes sense.
Sense as in what are you going to do if a ban / restriction passes and becomes law.

Please note that I am not in favor of restrictions of just what firearms or firearm parts / accessories one can own.

Firearm bans , restrictions and the like are only effective if people are willing to follow them.
Criminals , by their nature and actions do not follow laws / bans / restrictions etc...
So tossing yet another law , restriction , ban etc...out there , in the hopes that this one , will be the one to solve a problem...
Is asinine...and a waste of time.

What one does with their firearms or parts / accessories if they fall under a ban or restriction is for them to decide.
I would only suggest to make sure that one is willing to accept the consequences of their decision.
Andy
Your last point is a good one. When I get the chance (and soon), I plan to look at the other state bans (seven of them) on tyranny defense rifles (TDRs) to see what was banned and to also find out if any state-wide confiscation order was given. I'll post my results here.

Check the followers before you load them puppies up and make sure your rifle likes 'em. Not all come with anti tilts and some rifles don't like the standard ones. Easier to swap before the ammo goes in...

Otherwise this looks like a job for Maglula Man!
The product description says:

AR15 223 30-ROUND STEEL EXTREME DUTY MILITARY MAGAZINES AT THE BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!

These are heavy duty steel body magazine with a gray anti-tilt follower, rust resistant finish and rugged dent resistant construction.

These magazines were made for an Asian military contract for US ally and are virtually indestructible!

Read the reviews, these are an incredible magazine at an unheard of price.

AR15 30RDS STEEL MAGAZINES BY THE CASE!

This is for a Case Of 80 SHK 30rd Steel AR15 Magazines

I'm gonna assume that the "Asian military" is either ROK, Taiwan, or Japan).

The product description says:

AR15 223 30-ROUND STEEL EXTREME DUTY MILITARY MAGAZINES AT THE BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!

These are heavy duty steel body magazine with a gray anti-tilt follower, rust resistant finish and rugged dent resistant construction.

These magazines were made for an Asian military contract for US ally and are virtually indestructible!

Read the reviews, these are an incredible magazine at an unheard of price.

AR15 30RDS STEEL MAGAZINES BY THE CASE!

This is for a Case Of 80 SHK 30rd Steel AR15 Magazines

I'm gonna assume that the "Asian military" is either ROK, Taiwan, or Japan).
I read that link three times looking for just that and somehow missed it. If I needed more mags I'd be all over this, but already have more than I will admit to and each of them full to 29 rounds. IMO an empty mag is useless. Next project is putting all the loose ammo on stripper clips. Something to get done on the upcoming rainy weekends.

I don't think they exist only to scare people. Certainly, they induce fear and doubt, which is the mainstay of many career politicians, but what they also are is a steppingstone to the next piece of legislation. Next time they might give it some teeth by "correcting the wording" but more likely they'll just put up yet another hoop for you to jump through, and take another dollar out of your pocket.
But still, there's nothing to stop me from buying a bunch of magazines in Idaho and driving home with them. Or from giving/trading/selling them to friends or family. These laws will be no more effective than Prohibition or the War on Drugs.
They'll just create another group of criminal entrepreneurs, some of whom may get caught, but the vast majority will never see the inside of a prison.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top