JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not proposing shooting political leaders (yet) just if we all say F U, what are they going to do?
There is way more of us.

I understand the masses will lay down arms and bend the knee though, it has happened over and over again.

Everybody have a great weekend okay? 🇱🇷

As long as they're banning actual "assault" rifles I'll be ok. My 2 AR-15's will be safe and sound.....Now about those magazines, if they come for those I'm heading to Idaho. WAIT, I already did that ... ConcealedC.PNG AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT !!

I've been getting ready for the assault rifle and magazine ban in Wash. for several legislative sessions. In addition to writing a lot of letters and sending emails.

Concerning the latest proposal about magazine capacity. There is a grandfather provision included, subject to being able to document when the item was purchased. It mentions that the picture must be shown to have been taken prior to the effective date of the ban. Which I take to be a date / time stamp on a digital picture. The last version of this I read also required that the owner of the magazine had to be in the picture.

Years ago, I had a Sanyo digital camera with the date / time stamp feature that was optional. Well, that got a tool dropped on the screen and broke. Then I adopted an Olympus SP-320 digital camera, nowhere in the small but thick instruction book does it mention such a feature. Nor can I dope it out on the various settings of the actual camera.

Next, I went to the two smart phones my son has given me. Both are Motorola, one newer than the other. The older one, no date / time stamp feature. Nor could I find it on the newer one ("6" ?). At this point, I sent an email to my son asking how I could call up this feature in the newer phone. He sent me back pictures of what my screens are supposed to look like and it showed the date / time stamp option under the watermark feature of the picture settings. Next, I went to my phone and brought up the settings screen. It looked just like the picture my son sent - EXCEPT - the watermark options on MY phone do not include date / time stamp feature.

Which leads me to an observation I've made numerous times in the past. When I'm trying to dope out some internet or otherwise electronics problem, the pictures shown online NEVER SEEM TO MATCH UP WITH MY PARTICULAR DEVICE OR EQUIPMENT. Even if the model number, etc. is the same.

I've heard people refer to "crappy Android phone" and I guess this is an example. But after all, my two Android phones were given to me, my son pays the monthly bill for me, so I really don't have any reason for complaint based on what I pay.

I also have an Alcatel pre-paid flip phone, this is the one I carry with me when I'm away from my place. It has a camera feature, I checked, and needless to say, this one doesn't have a date / time stamp feature either.

Next step, check into some kind of App that I can install on the Android that adds the date / time stamp feature to my images.

For documentation purposes in the future, I'm not sure how pictures taken on such and such a date will be validated as against a picture that has had a date added at a later date. Maybe there is digital information embedded in the picture that reflects this, I don't know.

Easier solution, maybe have one of my kids with a phone take the pictures with theirs and send it to my email.

A person could take a contemporary dated newspaper front page and put that in the picture. But it seems like a person could keep an old newspaper and take a picture of it at a later date any old time.

If the magazine ban law passes, is it expected that we carry around these documentary pictures whenever we have the magazine out with the gun?
I have my sales receipts, which I plan to scan and make printouts of. I plan to carry those printouts to the range and have additional copies in my car and home.

I've been getting ready for the assault rifle and magazine ban in Wash. for several legislative sessions. In addition to writing a lot of letters and sending emails.

Concerning the latest proposal about magazine capacity. There is a grandfather provision included, subject to being able to document when the item was purchased. It mentions that the picture must be shown to have been taken prior to the effective date of the ban. Which I take to be a date / time stamp on a digital picture. The last version of this I read also required that the owner of the magazine had to be in the picture.

Years ago, I had a Sanyo digital camera with the date / time stamp feature that was optional. Well, that got a tool dropped on the screen and broke. Then I adopted an Olympus SP-320 digital camera, nowhere in the small but thick instruction book does it mention such a feature. Nor can I dope it out on the various settings of the actual camera.

Next, I went to the two smart phones my son has given me. Both are Motorola, one newer than the other. The older one, no date / time stamp feature. Nor could I find it on the newer one ("6" ?). At this point, I sent an email to my son asking how I could call up this feature in the newer phone. He sent me back pictures of what my screens are supposed to look like and it showed the date / time stamp option under the watermark feature of the picture settings. Next, I went to my phone and brought up the settings screen. It looked just like the picture my son sent - EXCEPT - the watermark options on MY phone do not include date / time stamp feature.

Which leads me to an observation I've made numerous times in the past. When I'm trying to dope out some internet or otherwise electronics problem, the pictures shown online NEVER SEEM TO MATCH UP WITH MY PARTICULAR DEVICE OR EQUIPMENT. Even if the model number, etc. is the same.

I've heard people refer to "crappy Android phone" and I guess this is an example. But after all, my two Android phones were given to me, my son pays the monthly bill for me, so I really don't have any reason for complaint based on what I pay.

I also have an Alcatel pre-paid flip phone, this is the one I carry with me when I'm away from my place. It has a camera feature, I checked, and needless to say, this one doesn't have a date / time stamp feature either.

Next step, check into some kind of App that I can install on the Android that adds the date / time stamp feature to my images.

For documentation purposes in the future, I'm not sure how pictures taken on such and such a date will be validated as against a picture that has had a date added at a later date. Maybe there is digital information embedded in the picture that reflects this, I don't know.

Easier solution, maybe have one of my kids with a phone take the pictures with theirs and send it to my email.

A person could take a contemporary dated newspaper front page and put that in the picture. But it seems like a person could keep an old newspaper and take a picture of it at a later date any old time.

If the magazine ban law passes, is it expected that we carry around these documentary pictures whenever we have the magazine out with the gun?
Dont use phones to take pictures they can be used to upload your pictures without you knowing about it to Google, Apple and Government. Keep your pictures off Facebook, Twitter and TikTok which you should have already deleted your accounts anyways. Be smart people nothing should be seen or talked about around digital devices.

Dont use phones to take pictures they can be used to upload your pictures without you knowing about it to Google, Apple and Government. Keep your pictures off Facebook, Twitter and TikTok which you should have already deleted your accounts anyways. Be smart people nothing should be seen or talked about around digital devices.

My question is how does such a picture verify anything when the magazines are all identical and bear no serial number or other uniquely identifying markings?

It goes like this; I say I have 20 mags with XYZ proof. next law allows you 2 mags and I know you have 20!!!
"Yeah, but that picture was taken before my boating accident."
or
"I had a change of heart. I realized that no one needs those deadly accessories of war. I decided I could no longer in good conscience keep such abominable devices in my home. So I destroyed them. I smashed them to bits with a sledge hammer, and took the remains to the recycling center and dumped them in the metals bin. I did it for the children."

Last Edited:
"Yeah, but that picture was taken before my boating accident."
or
"I had a change of heart. I realized that no one needs those deadly accessories of war. I decided I could no longer in good conscience keep such abominable devices in my home. So I destroyed them. I smashed them to bits with a sledge hammer, and took the remains to the recycling center and dumped them in the metals bin. I did it for the children."
My dog ate them. And then the AFT shot him.

A picture/list of registered mags is just a future confiscation order waiting to happen. Don't fall for the "grandfathered" bullbubblegum. Stripping a civil right from future generations isn't any less repulsive than door to door confiscations today.

A picture/list of registered mags is just a future confiscation order waiting to happen. Don't fall for the "grandfathered" bullbubblegum. Stripping a civil right from future generations isn't any less repulsive than door to door confiscations today.
Expect serialization and registration w/ periodic fees to follow.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top