JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's sickening is that there aren't 500 or a thousand "Done!" posts on this and similar threads. Why hasn't every Washington member of this forum written their reps?
I would imagine that there are a lot of members in the "People's Republic of Washington" who are concerned/afraid that if they contact politicians/government, it will be used in the future to track them down. It's what you get when totalitarians use rights to intimidate people that use those rights.
A letter or public comment becomes a "threat", a threat puts you on a list as a "terrorist"....:eek:

Under the screen shot you attached there is an Adjust option. When I went to look at it on my phone it allowed me to alter the date stamp. This may not be an allowable option?
Good catch, I never noticed because I generally never use the feature.

How to prep for ban…

Buy this.

Go here, stand in front, hand out above!
1642618598424.jpeg

If someone keeps their mouth shut and stands by the fact they have no duty to prove their own innocence and is willing to do a couple years while their appeal makes it through the courts....

I honestly see more of a chance of agencies doing internet classified stings if the juice was worth the squeeze. Then again, it could be a total goat rope. That's assuming you're willing to work for any agency that would enforce this crap.
You said, "juice"! :s0112:

I have at least 200 various mags.
I think we should all get together and and pile up thousands mags and have anybody that wants to stand in front of the pile with the daily newspaper.

I would imagine that there are a lot of members in the "People's Republic of Washington" who are concerned/afraid that if they contact politicians/government, it will be used in the future to track them down. It's what you get when totalitarians use rights to intimidate people that use those rights.
A letter or public comment becomes a "threat", a threat puts you on a list as a "terrorist"....:eek:
This is a fact. It's been a common excuse I've heard when trying to get people to oppose these bills. It was also a common excuse when I was collecting sigs for the 1639 petition. I Even know a couple guys that didnt vote in the 2020 election for fear of retribution from the state.

Cowards as far as I'm concerned.

If we are too afraid to participate in the legal process, too afraid to use our right to speak out, it's already over and we probably deserve it.

Remember the Americans that once signed their names to documents that would result in them and their families being killed, if things didn't go in their favor. Remember the Americans that sacrificed their homes, families, risked everything, bled and died for the freedom we have. This is what I think about.
I believe the least I can do is participate in the legal process to keep those freedoms. If the day comes that signing a petition, disapproving of a bill and contacting my reps is outlawed, come and get me.

This is a fact. It's been a common excuse I've heard when trying to get people to oppose these bills. It was also a common excuse when I was collecting sigs for the 1639 petition. I Even know a couple guys that didnt vote in the 2020 election for fear of retribution from the state.

If we are too afraid to participate in the legal process, too afraid to use our right to speak out, it's already over and we probably deserve it.

Remember the Americans that once signed their names to documents that would result in them and their families being killed, if things didn't go in their favor. Remember the Americans that sacrificed their homes, families, risked everything, bled and died for the freedom we have. This is what I think about.
I believe the least I can do is participate in the legal process to keep those freedoms. If the day comes that signing a petition, disapproving of a bill and contacting my reps is outlawed, come and get me.
It takes much less effort to ignore legislation than to oppose it.

Huh? How do? I've bought a lot of mags from them.
They don't use HTTPS protocol. Communications are not encrypted (as they would be via HTTPS). This means your information goes back and forth in the clear and can be read by third parties.

EDIT: Ah, I may have spotted the problem here. If you have scripting disabled, which I do by default for security, they use HTTP instead of HTTPS. Probably can't order anything until you turn on scripting (don't know, didn't try) at which point they could, and hopefully do, switch back. An odd solution and definitely ill-advised.

I have on occasion just written the date (and/or other info) on a post-it note and put said note in the picture with the items, such as when I'm using an old digital camera (and can't remember how to set it so the date shows up on the image).

All of that makes good sense to me. The thing is, if someone decides to arrest you for violating that law, none of what you just said will matter unless and until you are in front of a sympathetic judge and/or jury. That could take several years, several trials, many, many dollars and a whole lot of heartache. So while these aholes continue to persecute us for no good reason, keep in mind that very few of them give one single bubblegum about you or me.

If they pass this bullbubblegum, my plans for getting out of this God-forsaken state will be accelerated a little.
It's almost like due process and the right to a speedy trial no longer exists...

Cowards and fools. Do they think their having hunting license doesn't have them on a list? Their gun purchases?, Their CHLs? Do they think if the libs get away with banning semi-autos as "Assault weapons" they won't soon come after their hunting rifles as "Sniper rifles"? They need to get their heads out of their butts in order to see the big picture,

If we don't hang together, we'll certainly hang separately.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top