JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need billboards with pictures of our state leaders posed like the goobers in Alaska! "Welcome to Browntown"

*Apologies to the goobers on tv who live in their Browntown, you're just living your dream, she insists on stealing mine!

I'm a little late for the party, but this is the first I've seen of this. Take a picture of the person you are buying the mag from?????? I could only stand to read the first couple of posts and had to stop. Who dreams this sh!t up? They must lay awake at night thinking about this. Just want to say I feel sorry for you guys, my wifes family lives in eastern OR and I know how they feel. Best of luck and keep up the good fight.

I'm a little late for the party, but this is the first I've seen of this. Take a picture of the person you are buying the mag from?????? I could only stand to read the first couple of posts and had to stop. Who dreams this sh!t up? They must lay awake at night thinking about this. Just want to say I feel sorry for you guys, my wifes family lives in eastern OR and I know how they feel. Best of luck and keep up the good fight.
Somedays I think I can stop the wheel, without the group support from people like you and others I would just be grease!

Now I am thinking Build Back Better and taxing the rest of you into submission might be my chance to...nope can't do it!
There's a right way and a wrong way. I met a guy years ago who had worked out how to sell carbon credits to college students. Earlier that day I heard him say that he didn't believe in global warming/cooling/change. :D

Or like California where they changed their mind and said "now you can't have what we previously said you could keep."
My understanding of California gun law is not complete, but if one owned an AR-15 (like most of us have) on or before 2004 and registered that firearm by 2006, one could keep it.

From the Internet,

"Technically, California does not actually have any law criminalizing the owning of a firearm that is unregistered. However, there are certain circumstances where a person may end up in trouble if they do not have the proper firearm permits. California's gun laws state that it is typically illegal to take a weapon outside of your home without the proper permits and registration...

If the weapon is an assault weapon, such as the AK and AR-15 series, California PC 30525 states that it must have been owned by 2004 and registered by 2006 to be legal...

Just possessing a loaded or unloaded gun that is not registered is not illegal, but you may face punishment if you take it into a public space. California P.C. 25850 c 6 and California PC 25850 c 7 states that those who carry a loaded firearm that is not registered may face up to one year in county jail and a fine of up to $1,000."

So, I have not found any information, yet, concerning state-wide confiscation of ARs/AKs in California. Maybe Washington would follow a similar practice?

If you think taking pictures of your magazines is going to help later, you haven't been paying attention. When have they ever stopped or even slowed down pushing insane anti-gun laws in WA and OR? The only thing that has changed in the last decade or so is that some of them got passed.

edit: typo

Last Edited:
If you think taking pictures of your guns is going to help later, you haven't been paying attention. When have they ever stopped or even slowed down pushing insane anti-gun laws in WA and OR? The only thing that has changed in the last decade or so is that some of them got passed.
The next picture posted of mine may be laid out in the driveway surrounded by ammo cans and grinning ABC's:s0004:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top