JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recall when Connecticut went through their assault weapon ban and registration. The news outlets showed the long line of people waiting to get their assault weapons signed up.

I still wonder how many of those had Molon Labe or the like stickers on their vehicles. I would have loved to wander the parking lot.

I know a lot of people don't have the stomach for it, but the only way this will stop is for a large group to stand up and say NO. We don't care what you pass, it's all for naught.
Not another Inch

Didn't all but two of the Sheriffs in Washington say they would not enforce unconstitutional laws?
If yes, who will be busting people for having 12 or 17+ round magazines?

(Kings and Kitsap's sheriffs were the holdouts:rolleyes:)

I recall when Connecticut went through their assault weapon ban and registration. The news outlets showed the long line of people waiting to get their assault weapons signed up.

I still wonder how many of those had Molon Labe or the like stickers on their vehicles. I would have loved to wander the parking lot.

I know a lot of people don't have the stomach for it, but the only way this will stop is for a large group to stand up and say NO. We don't care what you pass, it's all for naught.
IICR, the AWB compliance rate was remarkably low in both New York and Connecticut.

Wait there is a provision that says YOU have to prove that you had them before the ban?

Afterall THEY will be acxusing you when it comes down to it so shouldnt the burden of proof be on the accuser?
That was oldthink. Under newthink, you are guilty until proven innocent and infected until proven vaxed. On the upside, as far as I can tell I'm now classified as handsome. :D

Wait there is a provision that says YOU have to prove that you had them before the ban?

Afterall THEY will be acxusing you when it comes down to it so shouldnt the burden of proof be on the accuser?
Ah the legal process. We regularly see legislatures passing laws they KNOW at that time won't stand up to serious judicial appellate scrutiny, and they do it anyway. As Andrew Branca Esq says, a statute says why it says initially, but only until appellate courts interpret them does everyone know what they truly mean.

Ah the legal process. We regularly see legislatures passing laws they KNOW at that time won't stand up to serious judicial appellate scrutiny, and they do it anyway. As Andrew Branca Esq says, a statute says why it says initially, but only until appellate courts interpret them does everyone know what they truly mean.
My understanding is that the anti-gun laws - like many others - are usually written by activists who may have very little subject matter knowledge. A lobbyist is then hired to get the bill into committee, onto an agenda or whatever applies to the body that will vote on it. This is one reason they are often extremely flawed from a technical perspective irrational from a societal one.

We need everyone to stand up and remind .gov who works for whom.

We need everyone to stand up and remind .gov who works for whom.

soros.jpeg

Thread drift:

but I'd be rather shocked if you can really disable all of it
Samsung S7 (yeah, I know). Cannot completely disable G on this phone, although I have disabled *everything* Google, thus breaking my access to Google App Store & maps, etc, Google still pops up occasionally (do you want to turn ____ on?).
Adobe changed their permission requirements, claiming to need more access to my phone. It's now broken too.

Replacements:
GrapheneOS / CalyxOS

Didn't all but two of the Sheriffs in Washington say they would not enforce unconstitutional laws?
If yes, who will be busting people for having 12 or 17+ round magazines?

(Kings and Kitsap's sheriffs were the holdouts:rolleyes:
It will only get worse now that the sheep have voted to make the Sheriff's position an appointed position rather than by the Peoples vote.

So, if you haft to take your picture with the mags showing you and a date stamp that sounds like a double edge sword.

If you stack them deep and show you got hundreds, when in reality you only have 10 and then they decide to completely ban or require you to register them down the road they will expect you to turn in/register hundreds as per your picture and if you do not, then your arrested for putting them on the black market unless you got proof you sold them out of state.

Those with pictures and large amounts of mags could be put on a list as a possible threat to the state. We all know how deadly mags are by themselves and nobody wants a gaggle of mags storming the state capital.

If you buy mags with the same date code you could buy 100 hide 90 and take a picture and use 10 and as one breaks you replace it with a hidden one. Basically, doing an Anne Frank set up until a neighbor or friend turns you in to save themselves.

Or the folks that live along the coast could buy a boat and pray for the Cascadia fault line to happen wiping out all the bad politician all at once. Ya, you may not have a chance even with a boat but the rest of the state would be free again.

I am sorry I sound so harsh but many of my friends in the Spokane area are about to become law breakers again for something that some law maker says will fix everything and will do absolutely nothing to stop crime.

I do not want any body to break the law or condone it, but some laws are meant to be broken.

Good luck folks in figuring out what you're going to do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top