JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Borax. Add borax to the wash.

After clean, go to woods, drag along floor of woods.

Go hunting.

I'd just wear the thing around like a normal shirt. It'll air out and your scent will get on it and eventually it'll just dissipate. I mean, unless you're afraid you'll be judged for smelling like a woman. To each their own

Yup. Smaller than a Greek statue. But that's what you're worried about? Not the hypothermia?

The genitals on Greek statues, by the way, were so small for an interesting reason. The golden age Greeks thought large genitals were more animal-like and thought smaller was more indicative of civilized human perfection. So sculptors and painters deliberated shrunk the genitals compared with reality because they actually thought smaller was more attractive. Just like they would have shrunk a nose they thought too big or removed a facial scar.
I guess that makes me supercivilized.

Don't do any of that. Here's the real plan:

1) wad the shirt up and put it in a metal bucket.
2) cover the shirt with gasoline, kerosene, or mineral spirits, just enough to soak it in, no need for puddles.
3) add one burning match.

Poof, offensive scent: gone.
You're welcome.
Brilliant-jpg.jpg

This worked on my dog when he got skunk sprayed. Try it.

Mix together:
  • 1 quart of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide (available at any pharmacy)
  • 1/4 cup baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon liquid dishwashing soap
Wearing rubber gloves, wash your dog with this solution immediately after they've been sprayed. DO NOT get the solution in their eyes. (If you don't have peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap on hand, use vinegar diluted with water.)

Caution: Do NOT store this mixture or make it ahead of time, as the mixture could explode if left in a bottle.

Rub the mixture through their fur, but don't leave it on too long (peroxide can bleach fur). Rinse them thoroughly.

Then soak shirt in water into which a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide has been dumped. Available in drug stores in a little brown bottle that is water with a few percent of hydrogen peroxide, which is H2O2. That is, water, H2O, with an extra oxygen atom H2O2. That extra oxygen atom is not bound very tighty and is very inclined to jump to some other molecule. So hydrogen peroxide is a strong oxidizing agent.
actually I think this might be what works but I will add to use the recipe to remove skunk spray from dogs which is to mix 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide with 1/4 cup baking soda, and a tablespoon of liquid hand soap (unscented...). Few years ago my dog tangled with a skunk and the net result was our house reeked, I looked up what actually worked, found the recipe mixed it up in a 5gal bucket put the dog in the bathtub and bathed her in it, rinse and repeat and it worked amazing to dog smelled clean right after the bath.
I would mix up just enough to submerge the shirt for an hour, agitate, then remove and rinse off. Keep the bucket if you need a second bath or two till the perfume is gone.

dunno if it will work, but if it can remove skunk odor so quickly like it did its worth a try.

I have had good luck with the following detergents.

Atco sport wash (all my clothes, leaves no musty smell like other detergents)

Oxyclean

Nikwax tech wash.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top