JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those people in Washington who want to get more involved in the fisheries plight, here is the link to WDFW's meeting schedule. North of Falcon Process (Setting Salmon Fishing Seasons) | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife It is a great tool to see the topics that mean the most to us & then plan to attend and speak.
I have been to many meetings all around Washington state over the near 30 years I've lived in this state and one thing for sure, there are nowhere near enough people attending these get togethers. Granted I do know people have to work and have things to do but come on, you take a day off to go to the Sportsmens show so why not take the time to plan a meeting and get involved. There are even some meetings that are scheduled for the weekends just to get public input on matters of importance.
I urge all to at least attend one meeting and go from there, it's for a good cause.
Just to be clear, I get a kick out of seeing them people sitting in front of a bunch of pissed off fishermen and women squirm in their seats....;););)

Thanks for reading my words, don't be offended but please help.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top