JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking to get into precision rifle shooting competitions in wa state. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start or any matches coming up that allows spectators?
Thanks
Hi. Down south in Eatonville, the upper Nisqually gun club has a 500 yard range with steel that is usually open for practice. They have a 600 yard match range. It is a private club. It has had PRS matches in the past that were open to all.

Over east, the Rock Lake Rifle club is a great place. They have outstanding instruction available. They also host the Rock Lake Steel Challenge every summer. It's a big deal. Their 2 day PRS clinic is money well spent.

If your looking for a prs style match I would highly recommend the nrl22 match in clatskanie. It's a great group of guys and a good way to get introduced to positional stuff IMO.

These are your best places to find NRL and PRS matches around here. There is a PRS match at the Lead Farm in Prosner, WA on Sunday with a few spots left if interested.

Well this thread was started a year ago but .
I was told that Paul Bunyan range in Puyallup.
Has a rifle range out back that they do PRS.
But I don't belong to the club just was told this.

I made it out to watch a 1k yd match at the Rattlesnake Mountain shooting facility at Tri-Cities shooting facility in Benton City. This is a very nice looking club with great bunch of people. After the match, I went and shot at the "Rose Iris" range that is open to the public just next door. Watch a safety video and pay your $10 and your good to go! They have paper targets out to 200 and steel out to 450, and I needed the practice. Good times!
I would recommend this club to anybody looking to get involved in PRS, go to a match and ask questions. They also have smaller matches to get up to speed with, check their calendar. Im going to hit the smaller range like 300/500 yd. matches for my first attempts at PRS competition and try out my gear. -KB

I made it out to watch a 1k yd match at the Rattlesnake Mountain shooting facility at Tri-Cities shooting facility in Benton City. This is a very nice looking club with great bunch of people. After the match, I went and shot at the "Rose Iris" range that is open to the public just next door. Watch a safety video and pay your $10 and your good to go! They have paper targets out to 200 and steel out to 450, and I needed the practice. Good times!
I would recommend this club to anybody looking to get involved in PRS, go to a match and ask questions. They also have smaller matches to get up to speed with, check their calendar. Im going to hit the smaller range like 300/500 yd. matches for my first attempts at PRS competition and try out my gear. -KB
That's my range! :s0116::s0116::s0033:

There will most likely be another PRS/NRL regional added next year right outside of bend. Also, two NRL hunter matches next year, one in Madras and one in Benge.

For anybody looking to try there hand at a PRS Rimfire match, we are having our first Rimfire match this weekend. Come hang out with us this weekend. This is also a perfect opportunity to find out if you'd like PRS Centerfire matches as it is the same style, just 400yards and close.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top