JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting back into shooting for fun with both rifles and handguns after many many years. Grew up in Texas shooting .22 rifles from about age 6 or 7 with my dad and through NRA clubs and from there shot various caliber rifles with an emphasis on target ranged shots. Shooting has been few and far between but now getting back into it with some buddies of mine and adding handguns to the repertoire.

Going to just be a newb for a while and learn all over again. Eyeballing a CZ 75 B for handgun but I can't find them anywhere. Looking at 10/22s to see if I can get back to some precision rifle shooting. Also inherited a Remington 870 Express .410 from my brother-in-law who bought it and shot it all of 20min. Been sitting in the garage ever since... Time to get it some action or sell it. Not sure which yet.

Been lurking here for a bit and seems like a nice little community so decided to register and introduce myself.

Cheers,

Jered

Welcome to ga-ga land. Where you can eat the dishes and eat rainbow stew.

I suggest you look at bolt rifles for precision shooting. The 10/22, i love mine, are very accurate, but bolt action rules for precision. Accuracy and precision are not the same thing.
The CZ's are great firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads