JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll take you out to the range try my SiCo Hybrid 46... it'll do all you need and more! There are a few of us NWFAers that have em, or are waiting for ATF approval.

Clark County Transfers
Billy is a great guy. Hole in the wall shop (almost literally) but he has taken care of transfers for quite a few of my friends. Each time he has walked them through the process, been patient, and answered any questions they have in a timely manner.
If I was a WA resident, I would drive quite a ways to use him for any NFA transfer I had.
+1 on the Hybrid also. I have shot a couple of them on various firearms, and liked it so much I have one of my own awaiting approval. If the Hybrid had been around when I bought my first can, I probably would have bought it rather than My Omega (which is a great can, but only for .30 and below rifle calibers).

I would highly suggest a trust. If you are in the local area of Vancouver then go see @Sporting Systems best trust around hands down.

Once you have that in place then look at what you want. They have them on site and you can talk to anyone of there knowledgeable staff. If you happen to get either of the owners then even better.

Another +1 for @Sporting Systems I'm an OR resident, but used them to create my trust. Great folks, and they have a nice selection of suppressors available to browse. They'll help make the process as painless as possible - at least the part they can control. The part with the feds, well, that's painful either way ;)

The best answer is you should get 2. One a pistol can, lighter and maybe smaller too and one a rifle can. If you're not going to shoot any big bore then get a 308. You can use it on 556, 6.5, .300 blackout, .308 and everything in between. Sure, there are cans like the hybrid that do it all but it's not ideal. It's pretty heavy for a pistol for one.

The best answer is you should get 2. One a pistol can, lighter and maybe smaller too and one a rifle can. If you're not going to shoot any big bore then get a 308. You can use it on 556, 6.5, .300 blackout, .308 and everything in between. Sure, there are cans like the hybrid that do it all but it's not ideal. It's pretty heavy for a pistol for one.
I got two.. the Hybrid for everthing rifle and pistol up to .46 caliber, and a Spectre2 for rimfire and 5.7 if I ever get that PS90:p
I researched for weeks before hand making sure I had all my bases covered considering the long wait ahead and the fact that I'd be committed to them indefinitely. Silencerco struck the best balance of quality, warranty, looks, and customer satisfaction. Only downside is the Hybrid is a little too big around to see over most supressor sights, so you gotta sight through the suppressor. My next can will be a dedicated pistol can. Likely an Octane9 rated for subsonic 300bo and 9mm, but lighter and smaller than the Hybrid.

Hybrid will do pistol and rifle, but costly for accessories to fit them all. I happen to know the OP has a few Silencerco ARS laying around so he's got a good start.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top